Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/19/2005 12:44:36 PM EDT
OK its offical..... Im to cheep to spend money on heating the house because I would rather sleep in my electric blanket and buy NFA toys.................... NOW.................... im pissed because of all the things I HAD yes I said HAD to buy for christmas for family and others. I work too hard to do this.... thankfully its only once a year. HELL I could have bought another suppresor for what I spent today....

Ok torch me if you want..... I single and no bills and I want NFA toys....

Slug-O
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:33:32 PM EDT
Dont worry about buying me anything this year bro, U made my Christmas all ready.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:58:57 PM EDT
went looking at an RR today......11,000............ wow!!! its only money
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:03:01 PM EDT
I feel your pain. I get money for Christmas, and all I get to do is buy other people stuff with it. Between the wife not letting me spend it on me, and spending it on everyone else, I feel broker (I know it's not a real word) than I do when I'm not getting "$" as a gift. Hell, I have to hide $ in my gun box just to get any to spend on my desires.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:33:08 PM EDT
Slug-O I really DON'T want to know how you made Tuna's Christmas

D
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:18:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By dtarbox:
Slug-O I really DON'T want to know how you made Tuna's Christmas

D

He helped me with some bills. I am glad to have a bro like Slug-O.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:16:55 AM EDT
Does that mean that I don't have to pay you back for the Thread Adapter your getting me?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:39:47 AM EDT

Originally Posted By stangboy555:
Does that mean that I don't have to pay you back for the Thread Adapter your getting me?

You will be lucky if I dont add 5$ to the bill

Slug-O
Top Top