Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/24/2003 3:58:50 PM EDT
I participated in the August FDCC shoot in Lake City, and placed with the 3rd place team. I know all you receive is a certificate, but I still have not received one to this date even after writing to the appropriate party twice(once to Hawkeye who forwarded it, and once to Dirk) and not even a reply. Oh well.........
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:14:43 PM EDT
My printer is not printing for some reason. I dont know why? It hasnt been printing for some time now. I'm the one who prints the certificates. I still have your address, it was sent to me by Dirk.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 12:23:31 PM EDT
You don't happen to have a Lexmark X63 by any chance do you?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:39:40 PM EDT
No...
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:02:44 AM EDT
Neil,

Where do you get those forms? I just got a new printer, I can do it.

Dirk
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:40:00 PM EDT
I made them in my desktop publishing program, and the logo in my graphics program. Then I get the certificate paper from any Office Depot etc. and run it through the printer instead of regular paper.

The only other job I have had as an adult aside from waiting tables is working for a print house as a graphic artist. I love making stuff like that, I just wish I could friggin print!

If you could open the file (PageMaker) you could probably print it. But its from a Mac, so Im not sure it would work. I really just need to figure out what the heck is wrong with this old printer!
Top Top