Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2003 3:58:50 PM EDT
I participated in the August FDCC shoot in Lake City, and placed with the 3rd place team. I know all you receive is a certificate, but I still have not received one to this date even after writing to the appropriate party twice(once to Hawkeye who forwarded it, and once to Dirk) and not even a reply.  Oh well.........
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:14:43 PM EDT
[#1]
My printer is not printing for some reason. I dont know why? It hasnt been printing for some time now. I'm the one who prints the certificates. I still have your address, it was sent to me by Dirk.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 12:23:31 PM EDT
[#2]
You don't happen to have a Lexmark X63 by any chance do you?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:39:40 PM EDT
[#3]
No...
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:02:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Neil,

Where do you get those forms? I just got a new printer, I can do it.

Dirk
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:40:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I made them in my desktop publishing program, and the logo in my graphics program. Then I get the certificate paper from any Office Depot etc. and run it through the printer instead of regular paper.

The only other job I have had as an adult aside from waiting tables is working for a print house as a graphic artist. I love making stuff like that, I just wish I could friggin print!

If you could open the file (PageMaker) you could probably print it. But its from a Mac, so Im not sure it would work. I really just need to figure out what the heck is wrong with this old printer!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top