Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2003 5:32:39 AM EDT
So what’s the deal with October’s FDCC match?
Osceola Range? or another place?

Any details yet?

-MikeV
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 2:50:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry for the lateness of this, but Octobers FDCC match will be on the same day (October 26, 9:30am) but at a new range in Lake City. As some of you know, the range we almost always use is run by the FL Fish and Game Commission. It is a free and public range. Hunting season is upon us and the range will be busier than most other times in the year with people zeroing their hunting rifles. Part of the agreement we have with the Fish and Game folks is that we refrain from using the range in October. So thats WHY we wont be at the free Osceola range.

However, we WILL be having a match at Russ Adlers range, also located in Lafe City. Russ is the instructor at FAST. A tactics school a few of our members have been to. Directions to the range will be posted VERY (very x2) shortly.

We will be unable to have a free match there, I believe we have settled on $10 per shooter. However, to add to the fun and excitement, we are going to hold more of a three gun match where people will have to shoot handgun, rifle and shotgun. If any of you dont have one of the above firearms, some of us (I know at least I will!!!) will let you borrow ours.

In addition to directions, we will post specific instructions on what to bring, what ammo, etc. Again, our apologies for the delay in getting this info to you. But I encourage you all to attend. With the use of the other firearms, this is going to be very interesting!!!
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 5:42:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds fun...keep us posted.

Stephen
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 7:44:35 PM EDT
[#3]
We are planning a 3-gun match at Russ Adler's range, $10 a shooter. There will be three cof's, shotgun, carbine and handgun. you may shoot one or all three.
Russ is in the initial stages of building up the property so berm space is limited but there are no restrictions on shotguns. So we thought we would take advantage of that and get in some shotgun work.
In addition to our regular reactive targets, we're throwing in steel plates and bowling pins. Should be interesting.
Stay tuned.... One of us will be posting directions and cof's in the next few days.

Dirk
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top