Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2003 11:23:04 AM EDT
Congrats on your 3-year aniversary, looks like it was a huge event!

We just concluded our 2nd MODCC shoot, and I'm please to say it was a big success.  Things have really come together since our last shoot in August, and I'm now confident that our shoots will continue to get better.

We had a good turnout, 23 people, and most importantly, fun was had by all!

Anyway, we couldn't have done it without the inspiration from the FDCC folks.  I admit I copied most of our ideas from you guys.  But imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  So thanks for everything, and a big thanks to new-arguy for coming up with the idea, and for answering my questions.

Here are a couple of pics of the event.  Keep in mind, that our shooters are far from 'normal.'  

Jeff from CMMG decided to run the course with an M249 SAW.

This guy actually took me seriously when I kidded: "I don't care if you run up and bayonet the target, as long as you hit the kill zone."

Your's truly 'on the run'

Shamusmcoi heads into the 'kill house' (more of a 'kill room').

Cutter75 shoots from cover

Oh, and two Park Rangers stopped by after reports of 'full-auto' fire and got some free trigger time behind Thebeekeeper1's .50 and CMMG's M249 and C3 Krink and AKM.

Link Posted: 9/7/2003 3:01:39 PM EDT
[#1]
As I posted in the other thread, looks like you guys had a good time and a good turnout. Next thing you know you'll be having anniversary shoots with 80+ people showing up.

Congrats again. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as we do.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 6:04:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Good Pics I am glad to see the rangers were not too high and mighty to accept some trigger time when ofered.
Good for yall.
BM
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 9:41:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats great man... thats really great! The bayonette guy for some reason reminds me of a guy at our last shoot. We had a vicious dog target and one of our shooters wanted to throw it a milkbone instead of shooting it. If you keep it fun and casual like that, people will enjoy themselves and keep coming.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top