User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2003 3:36:25 PM EDT
Okay here some FDCC pics I got

Check out all the People that attended

Thats all I got.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 3:37:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Instead of the {} use [] you will see the pics then.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 3:45:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a lot of fun and I hope I get to shoot with you guys in the fall when I come to FL.

But why are there advertisements in each of the rooms?
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:35:12 PM EDT
[#3]
FDCC was given tons of products to use as prizes for the fund raiser. I didn’t think to take a picture of the tables set up with all the prizes, but if you saw how many products that were given to FDCC, posting signs of sponsors was the lest thing that could be done. It was just unbelievable to see how many people were willing to be a part of it.
John
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:40:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
.I didn’t think to take a picture of the tables set up with all the prizes, but if you saw how many products that were given to FDCC, posting signs of sponsors was the lest thing that could be done. It was just unbelievable to see how many people were willing to be a part of it.
John

Wow, that is a great thing to do. Hello, I dont blame you for having reminders of who made it possible for that shoot.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 6:07:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Great pictures! Thanks for posting....

Dirk
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 6:25:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Wow, lot's of advertising this time around.
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 3:59:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Lot's of fun!!!!!
Me and my DeWalt had fun
Myself and a few friends showed up for this shoot insted of going to Hernando shoot and had as much fun if not more.
Big Mike
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 8:46:50 PM EDT
[#8]
BigMikeM16
We could have sure used that Dewalt AR when we were building the shoot house. That was just out of this world. You must really have an exception imagination.
John
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 8:48:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone who was there knows why we did whatever we could to thank all the sponsors. 'Nuff said!
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 5:11:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
BigMikeM16
We could have sure used that Dewalt AR when we were building the shoot house. hatJohn

I wish I could take the credit but I saw one posted and loved it so I had the extra parts and the SBR AR and had to do it.
BigMike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top