Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2003 9:33:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/7/2003 9:33:37 AM EDT by NickFury]
I'll be down there next week on vacation & wondered if there are any good shops around. Not for new stuff - I want to know who might have interesting used firearms. It's been several years since I've been down there & I wouldn't know where to begin. PCB restaurants I know! Gun shops, not so much...
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 7:18:57 PM EDT
Gun Fun, it's next to the airport. They have a shooting range as well. The owner is a little shady. Alot of cool shit. Many .50BMG's & AR's

Good Luck
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 7:34:52 AM EDT
Damn,

Sorry I missed ya'.. Could'a planned a shoot. I live here local. Gun Fun is a pretty cool place. I don't think Mark is necessarily "shady" but perhaps incompetent sometimes
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 8:46:48 AM EDT
Thanks guys! I was already on vacation (& computerless) when the first response came in, so I didn't get to check the place out. Moot point, anyway - I spent all my "free time" (i.e., non-fun-in-the-sun time) looking at condos with my Dad. He's doing some business down in Florida now, so he's going to open a small annex office in Chipley and get the family a place at the beach (my wife & I will probably use it more than my folks ever will). I'll make a note of "Gun Fun" and check it out next time I'm down there.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 8:51:53 AM EDT
Nick,
Let me know when you come again...we'll do some shootin. and maybe a beer too
Top Top