ATTENTION MODERATOR: This ad was posted earlier and disappeared from the forum. I checked the rules twice and could not see how I may have violated them. Could you please send me an email if I am doing something wrong here? Thank you.ATTENTION BUYER/TRADER: I am wanting to trade this AR-15 carbine for a bolt action hunting rifle chambered in .300 Win Mag or .338 Win Mag. (Not for sale or trade for any other calibers please.) Please see further details below if you are interested.What I have to trade:
- DPMS Model A-15 (Manufactured on 07-31-2000)
- "Restricted Law Enforcement/Government Use Only" stamped on lower (Totally meaningless now that the Assault Weapons Ban is dead.)
- 16" Barrel (w/ permanently attached flash suppressor)
- M4 Handguards
- 4 Position Collapsible Stock
- "Duckbill" grip
- Round Count is unknown but I estimate it at approx 3000 to 4000. The Pros:
1) This rifle functions flawlessly. No jamming or problems with any factory ammo.
2) It is accurate. I have made shots on 12" discs out to 300 yds with it.
3) No hard duty use. It was used in a couple of SWAT Competitions and has spent the last two years in my safe.
4) The finish and color on the buttstock/lower/carry handle/rear sight area is in true NRA Very Good to Excellent condition.The Cons:
1) This is NOT a flat top. (The carry handle does not detach from the upper.)
2) There is some minor rust on the flash suppressor and gas block assembly. I usually just hit it with some 000 steel wool and some oil. I have tried my best to show this rust in the photos. The worst part of the rust can be seen clearly in the fourth photo below. There are no other "cons" to this rifleWhat I Am Looking For:
-Bolt Action Hunting Rifle (Remington, Browning, Savage, Sako, or Tikka)
- Chambered in either .300 Win Mag or .338 Win Mag (No other calibers please)
- Synthetic stock (No wood stocks please)
- Stainless Steel preferred but not absolutely required
- Must be in true NRA Very Good to Excellent condition
- The bore must be in excellent condition with no rust, mars, scratches, or defects
- The action must be mechanically perfect
- The rifle must shoot no more than 1.5 MOA
with high-quality factory ammo
- 1MOA or better is strongly preferredPhotos of My Carbine:
Sorry about the shadows and poor quality pics but I suck at photography. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/Texagator/DPMS%20A-15/105_0577.jpg http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/Texagator/DPMS%20A-15/105_0576.jpg http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/Texagator/DPMS%20A-15/105_0575.jpg http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/Texagator/DPMS%20A-15/105_0574.jpg http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/Texagator/DPMS%20A-15/105_0573.jpg http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/Texagator/DPMS%20A-15/105_0572.jpg http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/Texagator/DPMS%20A-15/105_0571.jpg If you are interested in this DPMS carbine and you want to trade a hunting rifle that meets the criteria above please feel free to email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your time and consideration.