I have the above custom precision rifle made by Robert Hart & Sons in Nescopeck, PA that I want to trade for [a] Glock G-22, G-35, G-31 or Walther P99QA [9mm or .40 cal] in very good shape, plus cash.
Features included are:
- Remington M-700 action with factory "Special Purpose" matte finish. Action trued by Hart.
- 24" Hart Stainless Steel 1:10 twist, heavy match barrel, fluted w/ varmit taper, recessed match crown. Bead blasted dull matte finish.
- Factory bolt modified by Hart with "Sako-type" extractor. Locking lugs lap matched to barrel.
- McMillan synthetic (foam filled, kevlar, graphite/polymer) with aluminum bedding pillars. Stock design/style is the same as Remington factory, it is gray in color.
- Leupold two piece steel bases and 1" rings included / scope extra.
This rifle shoots better than I can hold it. Wally (Robert, Sr.) Hart told me that if it didn't shoot minute of angle then I wasn't doing my part. Well, I got it to do better than that, and then my buddy shot a group about half the size of mine.
See the pix at :