WTS one (1) JL Denter PTR-91 Kurtz model (16" barrel). Shot ~ 400 rounds, and it is still in very good condition. I haven't had any problems shooting the gun, and it holds a pretty nice pattern at the distances I've shot it (<300m). Recoil was nil in my opinion. Just need to sale it in order to help with some needed non-gun expenses. Factory claw mounts fit perfect on this receiver.
Includes the following:
* Bill Springfield trigger job - ~4.5 pounds and crisp w/ minimal creep.
* Tac-Latch paddle mag release.
* Choate marked side folder w/ H&K recoil assembly.
* BW 0-1-30 Navy style plastic lower
* Extended width H&K safety selector (for plastic lower)
* H&K Wide forearm
* three factory date coded 20 round aluminum mags, refinished in black duracoat
* B&T copy low profile scope mounthttp://i1.tinypic.com/s30c4z.jpghttp://i1.tinypic.com/s30gae.jpghttp://i1.tinypic.com/s30gg0.jpg