Smith Enterprise "DMR" M1A rifle in LIKE NEW condition.
Built by Ron Smith on a Springfield Armory double lug receiver.
This rifle is Devcon bedded in a Black McMillan M3A stock with loving care by THE Man himself, complete with thumb wheel adjustable cheek piece.
National Match sights.
She has a new top end Douglas Super Match barrel!
Winchester USGI parts include:
> OP Rod
> Trigger Group
This rifle is like new, test fired by Ron Smith himself.
The total street value of this rifle including all parts and the custom quality labor is $3800.
Well gentlemen/ladies, I have decided to sell this fine rifle. I bought it from Briansammo and have owned it several months now. It is a beautiful rifle, but I really want to start something different from the ground up. Current Round Count:
Approx. 150 of Federal MatchRecent Smith work:
Just sent it to Ronnie Morris of Match Service Works and had the following work done:
- Rear Lug bolt re-threaded and bolt replaced (I had been at the range and noticed my groups were all over the place, so went to check the tightness of the bolts and noticed that the rear bolt was stripped out, upon inspection Ronnie said it had never been properly threaded in the first place????)
- Smith mount properly mounted. He said he lock-tighted it.
- Overall Inspection - Ronnie said it was good to go.Additional accessories:
- Starlight Double Rifle Case - www.warrifles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15154
- Smith M1A mount (same one in the picture)
- ARMS Quick Detach Low Rings
- Bushnell 3x9 40mm Duplex scope - excellent shape (this is not the scope pictured)
- Harris Bipod - painted camo - not pretty but functional (this is also not the bipod pictured, I'm using the scope and bipod on my LTR)
- (1) GI 20rd Mag
How does $2500
shipped for the whole package or $1975
for just the rifle sound? Standard 3 day non-firing inspection. If your local to SE PA, FTF inspection is available and definitely preferred. Email me with any questions. Thanks!Mainly looking for cash, but will consider partial trades.
Here is a link to the original ad:www.warrifles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7305&highlight=lady
if you have any questions. EMAIL DOESN'T SEEM TO BE WORKING, PLEASE SEND PM's