1. Bush rifle 124K series with walnut stock and handguard. Comes with a GI sling and 10 rnd mag and original box. I would rate this at 99%.
Also available are the original FG stock and scout handguard and scope mount (at additional cost)
2. Stainless Loaded, 134K series with walnut stock. Comes with 10 rnd mag and original box. This rifle has never been fired.
3. Preban Custom Match rifle, 32K series. Barnett 6 groove 1:10 Heavy match barrel, Bishop match walnut, glass bedded stock, Match prepped trigger group, TRW bolt, NM sights with hooded rear sight, NM flash suppressor. Barrel and action work by Ronnie Morris of Service Match Works. Comes with 10 rnd mag and leather match sling. I would rate this one at 98%.
4. Preban National Match, 46K series with walnut stock. All factory NM rifle, TRW Bolt and oprod, NM trigger group and sights, just as it came from the factory. Comes with 10 rnd mag and MRT cheekpad and original box. I would rate this at 99%, I have never fired the rifle but would have to guess that less than 100 rounds have been through it.
5. Savage model 110 Tactical SS, 308, 20” stainless fluted barrel, with Springfield 1st gen 4x14x56 with range finding reticle, Leupold 2 piece mount and rings. I would rate it at 99%.
6. HK SR9T, as it came from the manufacturer, poly barrel, PSG1 trigger group, MSG adjustable stock, although this does have minor scope mount marks I don’t believe it has ever been fired, it has no marks at the ejection port and the bolt and carrier look new, the only marks on the rifle are at the safety and the scope mounting points, I also have an HK scope mount and light bipod that go with the rifle, you will need a slim forearm to mount the bipod. Even with the mount and safety marks I would have to rate this at 99% as these are very minor.
7. DSA SA58, stainless full float heavy barrel, PSG1 style stock and pistol grip (from Birdman), DSA scope mount. I would rate this at 96%
8. FN SPR 1st Gen. With barrel cut and recrowned to 20”, McMillan stock, drop floor plate, and a badger 20 MOA mount. I would rate this at 99%.
9. FN SPR 1st Gen. All stock as it came from the factory, includes a Badger 20 MOA mount, never fired. I have the box but it is in pretty bad shape.
10. Remington PSS, as it came from the factory with an IOR 20 MOA mount. I would rate it 98%.
11. Colt AR15 Match Target, Match HBAR, 20” heavy barrel, I would rate it at 97%
All prices are plus shipping and insurance to your FFL.
Please e-mail for any additional information.