This is what I have:
- Combat Elite aluminum upper receiver
- STG 21" barrel with a Gun Plumber rated "perfect" bore and patina on the exposed barrel
- Moses/ Stewart brake- five rows of three holes ( 9, 10:30, 12, 1:30, 3) on the top half of Moses' standard brake blank. It works like a dream and looks even better.
- DSA black handguards
- DSA gas piston
- DSA aluminum lower receiver
- TNT Armoury Para rear sight with windage adjustment and M-16A2 flip up aperture (This is the original before DSA came out with their Tactical model)
- VOW pistol grip
- VOW folding charging handle
- Type C selector
- Inch style mag release
- Sling Thingy sling plate
- R1 long (+1.5") butt stock that has a QR sling swivel stud mounted into the side 2.5" from the end of the butt pad. Works real well for a tac sling.
- All parts not listed are Imbel
This is a great shooting piece. It will shoot around 1.25" at 100 with a scope. I know the receiver is not worth what I paid for it but it shows no signs of stress and has seen about 1000 rounds.
I do not have a problem breaking it up but if someone buys the whole rifle I will throw in ALL of my spare parts and TOOLS, including mags. There are nine mags which rate from real nice to alright.
I would like to get $625 out of the rifle and ALL extra parts and TOOLS. Email me for prices on disassembled parts. I will consider all offers.
This thing needs to go. I can supply any pictures you may want, just shoot me an email.