Like new, no box or manual. Manual is available online. Includes a USB computer connection cord. Blue exterior. 16MB memory stick.
$200 shipped lower 48. Money orders only please.
With its small size and quick reaction time, the Sony DSCP73 digital camera will be your constant photographic companion. The affordable DSCP73 offers point-and-shoot simplicity with a variety of features normally found in higher-end models. This 4-megapixel camera features a 3x optical zoom, 4-shot burst mode, conversion lens compatibility, A/V connection to view images on your TV, and a high-resolution movie mode that's limited only by your Memory Stick's capacity.
Optics and Resolution
The 1/2.7-inch Super HAD (Hole Accumulation Diode) CCD allows more light to pass to each pixel, increasing sensitivity and reducing noise, and provides a 4.1-megapixel effective resolution (2304 x 1728). The Real Imaging Processor offers greater clarity and picture quality as well as improved response time and battery life and decreased shutter lag. The DSCP73 has a 3x optical zoom lens that's combined with a smooth 2x digital zoom for a 6x total.
Capture video with audio at 30 frames per second (fps) at VGA size 640 x 480; the included 16 MB memory card will store 42 seconds of vide at this setting. Movie length is only limited by the amount of storage you have on hand. The Video Mail mode captures a smaller movie (160 x 112 pixels) that's more suitable to sending to friends and family via e-mail.
The DSCP73 offers the following additional features to the DSCP41:
* Live Histogram Display: Available in capture and playback, the Live Histogram displays the concentration of pixels at each luminosity value making it easy to evaluate the correct exposure.
* Manual Exposure Mode: Manual Exposure Mode provides extended control with 46-step adjustable Shutter speed (30 Ð 1/1000 sec.), and 2-step Aperture control.
* Conversion Lens Compatibility: Increase your shooting options by adding either telephoto lenses to increase your optical zoom or wide-angle lenses to increase the width of your field of view. You can even add filters for special effects.
* Audio/Video Output: For reviewing images and MPEG movies, the DSCP73 offers an A/V output for convenient connection to a TV or VCR, this makes sharing images with family and friends easy.
Other features include:
* Resolution modes: 2304 x 1728 (4.1MP), 2048 x 1536 (3MP), 1280 x 960 (1MP), 640 x 480 (VGA)
* 1.5-inch, 64K LCD monitor makes framing shots and reviewing pictures easy.
* Selectable Focus Mode: Monitoring AF (Auto Focus) helps you anticipate the action by focusing even before you press the shutter release.
* 5 Area Multi-Point Auto Focus: By evaluating 5 separate focus areas of the frame, SonyÕs Multi-Point AF system can intelligently focus on the subject and avoid mistakenly focusing on the background.
* AF (Auto Focus) Illuminator: Briefly illuminating the subject, in low--or no--light conditions, the AF Illuminator helps establish a positive focus lock.
* Multi-Pattern Measuring: Independently light-metering 49 points of the frame, Multi-Pattern Measuring establishes the optimum exposure, even when highlight and shadow isnÕt centered in the frame.
* Multi-Burst Mode: Captures 16 320 x 240 frames as part of a single 1280 x 960 image which plays back sequentially in the camera (selectable 1/7.5, 1/15, 1/30 second).
* Scene Selection Mode: With 6 Scene Modes, parameters can be matched to the shooting conditions. Choose from one of the following: Twilight, Twilight Portrait, Landscape, Soft Snap, Candle, or Beach.
* Slow Shutter Noise Reduction: During long exposures, Slow Shutter NR captures the scene, and then the CCD noise pattern with a dark frame exposure. By subtracting the two, even long exposures can be clear.
* Pre-Flash Metering: With a momentary pre-flash, the camera illuminates the subject and sets exposure through the lens for accurate flash metering. Adjustable flash level and red-eye reduction ensure great flash shots.
* 4 Shot Burst Mode: Capture up to 4 shots (fine) or 6 shots (standard) at 1.3 frames/sec. even at 4 MP resolution. Perfect for high speed subjects or fast moving action such as sports.
The Cybershot DSCP73 offers PictBridge functionality, which enables you to transfer pictures from your digital camera to a compatible printer--such as the Sony PictureStation DPP-EX50--without a PC or image-editing software. Images can be viewed and selected for printing right on the camera's LCD, with menus for print quantity, date, and index print.
Storage and Transfer
Images are stored on Memory Sticks, and the Cybershot DSCP73 is compatible with Memory Stick Pro media--for storage up to 1 gigabyte. The included 16 MB Memory Stick will store 8 Fine and 14 Standard 4.1-megapixel images. The DSCP73 transfers images to PCs and Macs via a speedy USB 2.0 connection (which is backward compatible with USB 1.1 ports).
It measures 4.63 x 2.13 x 1.38 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 7 ounces without Memory Stick or batteries.
4-megapixel effective recording * 1-1/2" color LCD * optical viewfinder * 3X optical zoom (2X digital/6X total zoom; up to 6.4X digital zoom with lower-res photos only) * JPEG options: 2304 x 1728; 2048 x 1536; 1280 x 960; 640 x 480 *