Bought these awhile back, knowing that I wear a 34 / 36 - I got them anyway because they fit when I tried them on (thank you elastic - plenty of stretch). Worn and washed maybe two / three times. Just can't get used to them, bit to tight when moving around. They've been sitting around for awhile now. Pocket space is amazing.
Anyhow - Tru-Spec 24/7 rip-stop pants 32x30 Coyote Brownish. These came unhemmed - shop where I purchased hemmed them to length, and I'm a 30. I'll sell for 30$
20$ Shipped - USPS MO / Cash at own risk only. These cost 50$ at local cop / gun shop. I'd prefer to trade for something similar / clothing related (earth tones preferred) and a bit larger around waist (34 or even a 36). Cool stuff / tools always considered.
Please IM or email with any questions / offers. Thanks.
From Tru-Spec Site:
- Unique Pocket Design and Configuration Allows For A
Completely Casual Appearance While Providing Secure Storage For All Of
Your Duty Requirements
- Comfort Fit Slider Waistband
Construction Which Eliminates The Need For Gathered Elastic Or
Adjustable Side Tabs That Accommodates Either Paddle Style Or
- Extra Deep Front Pockets
- Customized TRU-SPEC® Original Prym Snap
- 2-Knife/Accessory Pockets
- 2-Cargo Pockets With Hook & Loop Closure and Bellowed Side Gussets
- 2-Internal Magazine Compartments In Both Cargo Pockets
- Cell Phone/Magazine Pocket
- Engineered Dimensional Fit
- Double Reinforced Knee With Built In Knee Pad Pockets
***Pics deleted but still available***