The Ranger Assault Pack Tactical Operations Ruck is designed for special-ops use and abuse. It is made to the specifications of the U.S. Special Ops groups. It has a large external utility pouch on the right side and a combo pop-flare pouch and radio pouch on the left side. All material is heavy-duty 1000 denier NyTaneon with all seams quad-stitched and triple tapededges. It includes the patented 100oz. HydraStorm Hydration System. It's free fall and static line jumpable with built-in harness and attachment system. The shoulder straps and waist belt are packed with 1/2" closed cell foam and have an additional fully adjustable extreme load carry suspension system. Drain holes are provided for each compartment for an increase in efficiency during maritime operations.
New 2002 Features:
1. Includes 100 oz HydraStorm Hydration System with Insulated Tube Cover and Delta Bite Valve.
2. IVS (Innercooler Venting System) Back panel.
3.All New Built in Jump Harness with Heavy Duty parachute webbings.
4. Built in Drop Line Pouch and Routing System.
5. Fully Openable Main Compartment.
6. All New Combo Jump Harness and Top Grab Handle Design.
7. Silent Zipper Pulls
8. Upgraded to Heavier Duty # 10 YKK Zippers
9. BTS atachment webbing on outside of pack for modular gear attachment. Add ANY Blackhawk pouches!
Shipping is $15.85 anywhere in the lower 48, insured Priority Mail.