[b]MARPAT’S![/b] – authentic, all new w/tags. – Fresh from Cash Sales on Pendleton. – (Please don’t bitch about price. You guys know as well as I do that I could get twice what I paid for these items on Ebay – I’m trying to help you avoid the hassle.) All prices on Marpat items are firm. (F in subsequent listings)
· L/L Woodland Marpat Set - $120
· L/L Desert Marpat Set - $120
· XL Woodland Marpat Boonie - $23
· L Woodland Marpat Boonie - $23 (2 in stock)
· L Woodland Garrison Cover - $23
· XL/R Woodland NYCO (not ripstop, no squares) BDU’s set – Near NEW - Worn twice and laundered – look brand new. - $40 F
· M/L Woodland NYCO (not ripstop, no squares) BDU’s set – Good condition, serviceable. Have “USMC” w/EGA on left breast pocket – lot of life left in them (2 sets in stock.) - $13
· S/R Woodland Ripstop (100% Cotton) Used BDU’s set – fair condition good for knocking around in etc…- $10
· S/L Top & S/R Bottom Woodland Ripstop (100% Cotton) Used BDU’s set – same as above. - $10
· S/L Top Woodland Ripstop – Used – same as above - $5
· L (7 ¼) Solid O.D. Boonie, NEW – goes great with flight suits! - $7
· Night Desert Set (pixilated green over garments) – Issued but never worn – M/L (but fit like large,) Parka w/liner and pants. - $35
· Desert Tan Riggers Belt - NEW - (Like the new USMC Cammies Belt) XXL – would easily fit a 50” waist. - $7
· Enhanced LBV (Slant pockets) Woodland, NIB – never worn - $55 F
· Pro Tec CQB – Spec Ops Modified – Half Head Helmets – These are brand new in the box custom made to your specifications – I can do them with or without velcro and can furnish them in Desert Tan, OD Green or Flat Black depending on your needs. - $70
· Brand New in Box Scott Pro Mask 40 Gas Mask – with a NIB factory sealed filter canister - Awesome one size fits all mask with full face shield and able to take prescription glasses kit. This one was tried on only once – comes - $145 (Paid over $190)
· M40 Gas Mask Carrier – Used but in excellent shape – will fit almost all masks along with decon kits etc. - $20
· Brand New In Box [b]Coyote Brown Interceptor Body Armor[/b] XL size – Comes with Groin, Neck and Throat protector. Instruction manual included! Taken from package and briefly tried on only. - $675 F
· (2) Soldier Intercom Headsets (Telex stinger type) One is practically brand new with all foam "wind" covers and taught cords (no stretching!). The second unit is a used unit with all its caps, clips and boom mic windscreen - in awesome shape, just not as nice as the newer one because one of the cords is a little stretched. They are the two pin connection model (Large pin = 1/8, small pin = 3/32) which will fit ICOM F3 Soldier Tac Radios and 2pin FRS radios (Like a talkabout.) Units retail for over $400 new. Premium unit is $115 F – The other is $85 F
· As new Woodland CFP 90 Ruck with detachable patrol pack. Barely used, no rips, tears or stains and all straps and buckles work. This is a huge pack meant for Arctic ops or LRRP. $170
· Desert Brown / Tan waterproof pack cover (solid color,) – commercial grade – will fit over CFP90 and other large packs - $20
· MOD 3 – Intermediate Sleeping Bag – OD “wiggys” type – Slightly used but no rips, holes or tears – green bag only – Fits into the sleep system. Makes an awesome spring / summer weight bag on its own. - $50 F
[b]RULES![/b] and disclaimers
· All items are MILITARY ISSUE unless otherwise noted. Items are guaranteed to be in serviceable condition (less noted woodland ripstop BDU’s). I personally guarantee an item to be as described – if within 3 days of receipt you don’t find the item to your satisfaction; return it at your shipping cost and I’ll refund your cash!!!
· All correspondence must have listed item in title! (helps me keep things straight - try to include all subsequent correspondence in your replies.) Email me your zip code right off so that I can quote you shipping – hell, send your whole shipping address!
· Items do not reflect shipping cost – I will not screw you on shipping – I ship USPS – at rate from my zip to yours and calculating weight – can do priority insured.
· Payment can be made by [b]United States Postal Service Money Order[/b]. I can except [b]paypal from BANK ACCOUNTS ONLY – NOT FROM CREDIT CARDS!!![/b] – add 3%. (sorry about the caps but someone will inevitably do it from a credit card – urrrgghhh.)
· I am also having some trouble with my e’mail account from my provider; I sometimes get “mail not local” and the reply is not sent – I will sometimes reply from my hotmail account but prefer all correspondence sent to email@example.com
· [b]All payments are to be received within 7 days from date of item + shipping quote.[/b] Non payers will get a stern look and the item will be given to the next person in line or relisted.
· PICS ON REQUEST – I may try to put up pics on the more desirable items on Tuesday.
· “F” after price means it is firm!
· You can make offers on the price of items only – please don’t ask “can you sell X for $ shipped” – A general “I’ll offer you $ for X” will suffice, then will add shipping.