VERY LIMITED SUPPLY! This is a custom configuration.SALE PRICE: $900 shipped
in CONUSIncludes HK Jet Funnel, TWO 18 round hi-cap magazines and Trijicon Night Sights! ($300 value)
THE USP: UNIVERSAL SELF-LOADING PISTOL (Variant 1)
The HK USP is the first HK pistol designed especially for American shooters. Features favored by U.S. law enforcement and military users provided the design criteria for the USP. The controls are uniquely American, influenced by such famous designs as the Government Model 1911 pistol.
All USPs use a fiber-reinforced polymer frame stiffened by stainless steel inserts at areas subject to stress and friction. HK pioneered this use of polymer materials in the production of handguns more than 30 years ago with the development of the VP70Z and P9S pistols. The control lever, a combination safety and decocking lever, is frame mounted and quickly accessible, unlike the slide-mounted safeties common on many semi-automatic pistols.
Using a modified Browning-type action with a special patented recoil reduction system, the USP recoil reduction system reduces recoil effects on pistol components and also lowers the recoil forces felt by the shooter. This same recoil reduction system has been tested and proven in the HK Mark 23 pistol developed for the U.S. Special Operations Command. The USP recoil reduction system is insensitive to ammunition types and requires no special adjustment or maintenance. It functions effectively in all USP models.
• Corrosion proof fiber reinforced polymer frame
• Polygonal bore for increased velocity, easier cleaning and longer life
• Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes
• HK recoil reduction system
• Corrosion resistant "Hostile Environment" Nitro Carburized finish
• Oversize trigger guard for use with gloves
• One piece machined steel slide
• Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories
• Ambidextrous magazine release lever
• Extended slide release
• Patented Lock-Out safety device
• Limited Lifetime warranty
9mm / 18 roundswww.talonarms.com