NATEC's patented (and patents pending), lightweight, polymer-cased ammunition (PCA) is produced in Plattsburgh, New York. The cartridges utilize standard projectiles, primers, and propellants that are currently supplied by existing manufacturers. The base cap is cold formed from standard cartridge brass, and the casing is injection molded from the exclusively supplied polymer.
The unique, patent pending manufacturing process is centered on the one-step insert injection molding of the projectile into the polymer casing on state-of-the-art equipment. The interface is consistent (no crimping) and is self-sealing ensuring waterproofness of the cartridge. The primed base cap is then snapped on forming an interference fit after propellant loading.
PCA exhibits many benefits for the consumer over existing, similarly priced, metal-cased products, including:
* Superior accuracy.
* Consistent, reliable performance.
* Reduced heat transfer to the weapon.
* Cool to the touch fired casings.
* Reduced cost compared to existing "brand name" ammunition.
PCA - Spectrum, currently available for the commercial/law enforcement markets include:
* .223 REM, 55 grain Sierra Blitzking - $10.50/BOX
* .223 REM, 69 grain Sierra Matchking HPBT - $9.50/BOXCLICK HERE TO ORDER NATEC .223 AMMUNITION
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CALL MIKE @ 214-636-1409.
THNAKS,DALLAS TACTICAL SUPPLIES