I am [b]NO LONGER[/b] selling a preban Rock River Arms 16 inch 9mm Upper.
1.GGG flip up rear sight - old syle.
2.Mag block conversion - modified to use sten mags. Uses the stock mag release and is held in by internal set screws. Completely removable and no permanent modification to your lower required.
3. 2 shortened sten mags -- 20 rounders
4. 7 standard 32 round mags. Actually I am including a 8th mag that works fine but was part of the workup and the release notch looks crappy, but it works. All the 32 rounders and one of the 20 rounders were cleaned, parkerized and then sprayed with KG guncoat.
5. Rock River 9mm hammer.
6. Rock River 9mm buffer.
[b]Package total $640[/b] shipped to CONUS
Some answers to some standard questions:
1. How many rounds fired? [b] About 250[/b]
2. How reliable? [b] One 'stove pipe' while breaking it in[/b]
3. How accurate? [b] Using winchester white box, at 25 yards, offhand (standing), open sights, about 2.5 inches.[/b]
4. Is the bolt ramped. [b] No.[/b]
5. Will you part it out? [b] I will consider selling the package without the GGG sight. Other than that --- NO.[/b]
6. What lowers will this work in? [b] I have tried this set up in both Colt and Bushmaster lowers with no problems.[/b]
7. Payment method? [b]Postal Money. No paypal - I had to close my checking account due to a problem with online payment 'stuff' and dont want to get in that mess again.[/b]
8. Will I take trades? [b] Ask, you might have something I think I need [/b]
9. Will you haggle? [b] Of course! What self respecting gunowner doesnt haggle![/b]
Well I'm sure that there will be more questions but I hope that answers a few. If you have more email me at email@example.com. I dont check my IM very often so please dont use it. You can also check out my feedback at ebay - user name firstname.lastname@example.org. I have also sold a few mags here and everyone was happy.
If you are interested in building one of your own uppers, please check out the forum in the pistol caliber AR section since this is a forum to sell things not discuss how to build them.