I hope those of you that emailed me received my responses but just in case, here are some answers to some common questions that I've been getting:
(1) Yes, the stock is fully pinned. I know it appears to be adjustable but it's not. At the time I built it, adjustable stocks weren't legal. I do have a wrench which I will include for free just in case the buyer would like to switch the stock out in the future.
(2) The brake is also welded/pinned on and can't be removed. For my tastes, it's a nice brake. I choose that one over the mini-comp because the mini-comp tended to kick up too much dirt in prone. However, the people on either side of you won't enjoy shooting near you with a brake on. It gives quite a shock.
(3) Is it Massachusetts legal? I lived in Mass for awhile and I do believe this configuration is still legal. Since the brake and stock are pinned and the barrel is 16" it should be fine. The only questionable things are the 30 round clips. However, they are also pre-ban so they should be fine.
(4) How accurate is the carbine? As I said above, I shoot highpower service rifle. I've used this rifle in practice just for fun from 300 yards and it did extremely well. It's not a match rifle but isn't meant to be.
(5) Why are you selling? As stated, I'm more of a highpower shooter and can't use this for competition. I thought about building it into a national match rifle but I thought that would be a waste of a good rifle. I rarely use this rifle now. When choosing between my M1 Garand, 1903A3, M14, and this one, it takes a back seat 10 out of 10 times.
(6) Where are you located? For those of you looking at shipping costs, I'm located in New Hampshire. If someone was fairly local, I would be happy to take you to my range so you could try this guy out for yourself.
(7) Are you interested in a trade? I didn't specify but I'm not looking to trade. This rifle sale will help fund my next service rifle purchase so I'm looking for cash.
(8) What is the twist rate? It's a 1:9 twist.
(9) Is it still for sale? As of 3/29...yup
I hope that answers everyone's questions. If you think of any more, please feel free to shot me an email.