* Sold *
$1300 + shipping.
This is my best simple lightweight-irons setup that I must part with. There are a lot of high quality parts I also have invested, here are the specs:
- Complete upper is nearly brand spanking new, assembled by armorer Ken E. of SAWLESALES less than 3 months ago. There has only been exactly 200 rounds run through this upper.
- Colt lightweight (6520) 1-7 chrome lined barrel (200 rounds through, only). The barrel has the M4 barrel extension with the "4" mark at the 3'oclock position.
- Colt A-1/C7 upper receiver with factory M4 receiver ramps. Markings include the Colt "C", followed by the Diemaco marking, and also marked "A-1" above port door.
- I had Ken replace the A1 rear aperture with an A2 rear sight base.
- Lower is "Colt "Tactical Carbine" marked.
- Lower has a J.P. Enterprise 3.5-4.0 lb single stage fire control group, professionally installed by/at J.P. Enterprises.
- Lower has Colt "N" marked retractable stock, Colt buffer tube, Colt carbine spring, and Colt "H" buffer.
- Bolt Group consists of J.P. stainless tactical carrier (same specs as M-16 carrier), Colt M-16 firing pin, and Colt "MPC" marked bolt.
- Has the latest magpul rounded trigger guard.
- Has A Knights Armament Company (KAC) quick detach single point sling mount.
- Has a PRI Gasbuster Charging handle.
Feel free to contact me with any questions. Please use BOTH Email AND the site Instant Message (IM) in contacting me.