This is an SPR-II clone rifle I built using a Pre-Ban Eagle Arms Lower. It's configured as:
- Pre-Ban Eagle Arms Lower Receiver sn: 52xx
- 6-Position Telescoping Stock
- ArmaLite Machined National Match 2-Stage Trigger
- Your choice of either the Ergo Grip or Hogue Rubberized Grip
- PRI Gen II SPR Tube
- PRI Flip Up Front Sight
- ARMS #38 SPR Rail w/PEQ
- Your choice of the standard ARMS #40 or the #40A with the A2 Aperture
- ARMS #32 Harris Bi-Pod Adapter
- Harris 1A2 9-13" Bi-Pod
- I have recently bought the OPS Inc 2-Port Pre-Ban Threaded Muzzle Brake - the 4-Port Brake is the one pictured
- 18" Stainless Steel Air Guaged Douglas SPR Barrel w/1:8 (Special build from Compass Lake)
- NIW ARMS #22 Medium or High Throw Lever Rings Rings (Your Choice) w/1" inserts if needed
- Qty 2 USGI 20rd Magazines - Adventure Line
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Single Rifle Case - Airport Approved w/Steel reinforced corners and edges
This is an excellent rifle which I've spent months building using just the right parts. I just finished getting it all together last week and was going to be adding it to my personal collection, however bills come first. The upper's brand new and never fired and the lower was just re-finished in a Colt gray before I bought it, so it's in excellent shape. I installed the lower parts myself, so they are all new as well.
[b]My asking price on this rifle is [red]$2600[/red] including shipping and insurance or $2450 if you want me to replace the OPS Inc 2-Port brake with a standard Phantom Flash Supressor.
If you're an [blue]LEO[/blue] and interested, I have a like new Colt LEO lower (w/old style Colt 4-Position Stock) which I could configure with this rifle with a selling price of [red]$2000[/red] or $1850 w/Phantom Flash Supressor including an LE discount.[/b]
Sorry I don't have any pictures of the rifle yet with the 2-Port brake. This is the actual military issue brake with the external supressor threads and thread protector installed.
Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.
[blue]All serious offers will be considered - so please feel free to shoot me an e-mail if you are interested! I'm willing to part out the upper for $1700 including [b]everything[/b] listed above (except lower w/NM trigger), $1550 with a Phantom Flash Supressor or $1520 with a permanently attached AK muzzle break for Post Ban. If you don't need/want the ARMS #22 rings or Bi-Pod, magazines, whatever - just e-mail me and we can work out a price.[/blue]
For payment, I accept Money Orders or Personal Checks (held for clearing). Credit Cards through PayPal is a possibility, please e-mail me.