Compass Lake assembled service rifle upper for highpower rifle.
- 20" Douglass 1:7 twist barrel; seen about 400-700 rounds. With 52gr Hornady bullets, this thing will put all 20 rounds into the 1- ring of the 100yd reduced prone target (disproving the myth that 1:7 doesn't shoot light bullets well!!!)
- Armalite upper receiver
- armalite 0.5 MOA rear sight
- Compass Lake free float handguard
- assembled by CLE
This package also
- includes TWO bolt/bolt carriers (Bushmaster MFG) headspaced for this rifle.
- M16A2 stock with stock weight, buffer spring and buffer
A $1000 value, for sale for $700 SHIPPED. I take check, MO, or paypal.
This is a great setup for a beginner. Put the upper and the stock on your lower and you're ready to go! I unfortunately haven't been able to compete for the past few years and won't be doing so for at least the next two. :(.
Additional accessories (not currently for sale separately):
- Eagle Arms/Armalite lower with all internal components $200
- Knight's Armament Co. trigger $200
- shooting coat, size 42 (Creedmoor canvas) -FREE to buyer
- the full set of Jim Owens books, Zediker's Competitive AR-15 and a beat up Handloading for Competition, it desired -FREE to buyer
- a sling
Will take trades/partial trade for:
SIG 228 (and only a 228)
Please email me email@example.com