I am thinning out my growing collection of knives. I am starting out with a few here, and I will add more and some pictures as soon as possible. Of course if you are interested and need pics, email and I will do my best to get you some sooner. I have plenty of feedback here, so buy with confidence. My items are always as advertised.
1) Benchmade 610 Blackwood RUKUS - This is the plain edge S30V blade, Axis lock, with satin/stonewash blade. This is now discontinued and they are getting harder and harder to find. This one is brand new, blade is centered and locks up tight. Comes with satin carry pouch, and I am pretty sure I still have the box. It has been stored in an airtight Hardigg box with the rest of my folders - This one is $250 shipped
2) Benchmade 8600 SBK Bedlam Automatic - This one is an auto with Axis lock, blade is partial serration, 154CM. Blade has black coating, lock up tight and spring is quick and strong. This one is brand new with satin pouch, however I no longer have the box - $225 shipped
3) Benchmade 741 LUM Onslaught - This one is non-serrated blade, black coating, 154CM. Blade is centered and locks up tight with Axis lock mechanism like the rest. This is a manual. Comes with satin pouch, may have box on this one. Knife is brand new, never carried or used to cut. This one is $150 Shipped
4) ZT 0100 Fixed blade - The blade is built of CPM3V tool steel with black Tungsten DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) non-reflective coating. CPM3V tool steel provides maximum resistance to breaking and chipping and is highly wear resistant. It's built for impact toughness and to perform under the harshest field conditions. Knife is new, but has the typical blade rubs from the kydex. Never carried or used to cut. May still have the box. Comes with both original sheath, and a custom built Custom Tactical multicam sheath that is Molle Compatible and nicer that the orginal. Multicam sheath utilized original factory kydex for best fit. This one is $275 for all.
5) Benchmade 141 BKSN - This is the Blackwater edition, tanto blade/partial serrations with black coating and coyote brown Scales which I believe are Micarta. This also has the hard molded sheath in matching coyote brown with the lever locking release switch. This is 154CM if memory serves. It has never been used or carried, but it does have some minor rubs from in/out of sheath. The Blackwater editions are very hard to find in this condition. This one $125 shipped
I don't check IM much, so if you want to contact me Email is best. Medic1559@hotmail.com. Shipping will be via USPS priority/insured. It is buyers responsibility to know your local knife laws.Again if you would like pics let me know, and I will try to get some prior to re-posting more. I am looking to use the funds for another project, but with that being said I would take trades on the following knives only - Surefire ECHO fixed blade, or DPX HEST Folder (newer version)