had a deal on that rifle, and he back out from selling it.
heres a copy of the last coupel emails i got form him.
I have decide not to part with the weapon. I am going to an FBI Sniper Course this summer now. If I change my mind, I will let you know.
"Let's do the 1500 and shipping deal. I really don't need a SS. So, are you sending the 100 deposit to hold for the two weeks? I will need your address too for the invoice and to figure shipping. I also have ballistic card for that rifle with FGMM. Also, do you have an FFL lined up? I will need a copy of the FFL before shipping.
if you ask me, thats a firm deal, and he backed out.