Link Posted: 4/26/2020 11:23:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Johnny_Longslide:
@TheRat

Good stuff right there.
View Quote

Thanks! It was a fun night.

I'm not 100% happy with my little K there though, because it has malfunctions every once in a while. Not regular, no pattern, but it happens juuuuust enough that it annoys me. Which is to say, it happens at all.

I've heard that full size MP5s are more reliable, so I've been debating getting one and transferring the night shooting kit over to that. But I've read enough iffy reviews of the PTRs that I don't want one of those, and the new Revolutionary Roller Locks guns are still not yet on market. I suppose I could look into the APC9 Pro with Glock mag lower, but I don't know enough about those yet.

Luckily it's not anything urgent. Can take my time and keep an eye out for deals and the like.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:47:46 PM EDT
[#2]
For what it's worth, my PTR is built every bit as good as an HK. I have had both.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 12:07:28 AM EDT
[#3]
So I might win for the most unusual optic on a c93...
But I really like the German number one reticle

Modern reproduction Bering PU 3.5x scope. 2.5 to 3 in groups at 100 yards with Tulammo,  really starting to like this rifle. Was it worth the hassle of what I went through to bore sight and make sure the reticle was centered? Hell I don't know. But I really like how light the scope is and the reticle.
A refinish is the next think on the agenda for this rifle
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 12:40:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I can't find cetme barrels. If I build a cetme, do I get to join this club?
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 9:56:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By hardhit77:
So I might win for the most unusual optic on a c93...
But I really like the German number one reticle
https://i.imgur.com/MaFObHF.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/MZykvNc.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/7Nx7aaf.jpg

Modern reproduction Bering PU 3.5x scope. 2.5 to 3 in groups at 100 yards with Tulammo,  really starting to like this rifle. Was it worth the hassle of what I went through to bore sight and make sure the reticle was centered? Hell I don't know. But I really like how light the scope is and the reticle.
A refinish is the next think on the agenda for this rifle
View Quote

That reticle is great. I like that and the German #4. If Trijicon would make a #1 in their Accupoint I would be all over it.

No idea why the image loads sideways.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 10:06:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

That reticle is great. I like that and the German #4. If Trijicon would make a #1 in their Accupoint I would be all over it.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/18486/IMG_5261_JPG-1388914.jpg
No idea why the image loads sideways.
View Quote

Yeah no kidding if they made the accupoint in a number one I while have bought that in a heartbeat!  As it stands I already had the PU on my sks now I need to get another one to replace it
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 2:23:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Ralph Smith Jr. build.  Ive got a Century C91 that's been a good shooter after I fixed the bolt gap.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 2:55:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By hardhit77:

https://i.imgur.com/MaFObHF.jpg

View Quote

Sir, tell me about the bolt rifle and stock!

Anyone know when we will see new PTR32 for sale again?

Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:50:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By wtwining:

Sir, tell me about the bolt rifle and stock!

Anyone know when we will see new PTR32 for sale again?

View Quote

That was my first rifle project. It's started life as a left handed Zastava m70 hunting rifle(Mauser 98 action). The stock is a Norwegian m67 stock I lucked out and found it for a price cheaper than a Boyd's stock, converted it to fit my left handed action. Shilen medium Palma 1/10 22" 308 barrel. Swfa 5-20 (great scope) great glass, tracks perfectly. Trigger and safety are a Gentry custom set, Winchester model 70 style.   Aics trigger guard, alpha mags. It will shoot between .75-1.00 groups. When I'm on. The cheek riser I had added a can't remember the company who made it but it's top notch. Wish they had done it a little different but it it works well the way it is. Here is a Target from 1000 yards I shot my first time out.

Thread hijack over
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 9:31:25 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm eyeballing these full size 5.56mm guns.

Someone school me on these.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 10:42:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Johnny_Longslide:
I'm eyeballing these full size 5.56mm guns.

Someone school me on these.
View Quote

There's a mix of HK93s built on Malaysian receivers (I think) imported by Century Arms. Some of the later ones were built by PTR and sold exclusively through Buds for $550. That's where I got mine. When they go for sale on gunbroker they're usually over $1k
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 11:13:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By YaBoyKGTho:

There's a mix of HK93s built on Malaysian receivers (I think) imported by Century Arms. Some of the later ones were built by PTR and sold exclusively through Buds for $550. That's where I got mine. When they go for sale on gunbroker they're usually over $1k
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Johnny_Longslide:
I'm eyeballing these full size 5.56mm guns.

Someone school me on these.

There's a mix of HK93s built on Malaysian receivers (I think) imported by Century Arms. Some of the later ones were built by PTR and sold exclusively through Buds for $550. That's where I got mine. When they go for sale on gunbroker they're usually over $1k

Almost.

They were license-built Malaysian HK33 rifles rebuilt on US receivers with US barrels and 922R parts.  The original C93 from Century was built under contract at two unnamed subcontractors each of which used a different paint.  Supposedly the grey park-ish ones exhibit better build quality like more consistent welds. For sure, the receivers have common issues like magazine fitment.

Century sold them for around $500, J&G blew out a ton of them and C93 pistols (HK53 hack jobs from the full kits) towards the end of their availability for even less.  So when you see them for $1000+, that’s why it’s crazy.

At some point thereafter, Century sold the balance of receivers and parts to PTR who did a run of their own under a variance from the ATF.  Overall, much better build quality, PTR’s trademark powder coat finish, more correct nitrided HK33-profile barrel, lifetime warranty.  These were sold exclusively through Buds.  Sadly, they didn’t make huge improvements like using their US grip frames or installing the paddle mag release like they do on their other rifles.

I have one of the PTRs, and one of the grey-park-ish Centurys.  PTR is much better, but the C93 can be made to work or turned into something special by an HK smith like PCS.  I’m going to send both to Jeff to do the paddle mag releases and have them checked over.  Beats all to hell trying to buy an HK93 these days.

I’ll need to dig out my clones so I can get a group picture for the thread. I was trying to get out of roller locks 5 years ago, and now I’m up to 5.  Planning on adding at least another 2 in the next year.
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 3:14:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Picked up my Omega 9k today. Looks great on the Zenith Z5-RS

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 3:35:04 PM EDT
[#14]
My PTR-91 GI

Link Posted: 5/3/2020 12:19:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Findsman:

Almost.

They were license-built Malaysian HK33 rifles rebuilt on US receivers with US barrels and 922R parts.  The original C93 from Century was built under contract at two unnamed subcontractors each of which used a different paint.  Supposedly the grey park-ish ones exhibit better build quality like more consistent welds. For sure, the receivers have common issues like magazine fitment.

Century sold them for around $500, J&G blew out a ton of them and C93 pistols (HK53 hack jobs from the full kits) towards the end of their availability for even less.  So when you see them for $1000+, that's why it's crazy.

At some point thereafter, Century sold the balance of receivers and parts to PTR who did a run of their own under a variance from the ATF.  Overall, much better build quality, PTR's trademark powder coat finish, more correct nitrided HK33-profile barrel, lifetime warranty.  These were sold exclusively through Buds.  Sadly, they didn't make huge improvements like using their US grip frames or installing the paddle mag release like they do on their other rifles.

I have one of the PTRs, and one of the grey-park-ish Centurys.  PTR is much better, but the C93 can be made to work or turned into something special by an HK smith like PCS.  I'm going to send both to Jeff to do the paddle mag releases and have them checked over.  Beats all to hell trying to buy an HK93 these days.

I'll need to dig out my clones so I can get a group picture for the thread. I was trying to get out of roller locks 5 years ago, and now I'm up to 5.  Planning on adding at least another 2 in the next year.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Findsman:
Originally Posted By YaBoyKGTho:
I'm eyeballing these full size 5.56mm guns.

Someone school me on these.

There's a mix of HK93s built on Malaysian receivers (I think) imported by Century Arms. Some of the later ones were built by PTR and sold exclusively through Buds for $550. That's where I got mine. When they go for sale on gunbroker they're usually over $1k

Almost.

Century sold them for around $500, J&G blew out a ton of them and C93 pistols (HK53 hack jobs from the full kits) towards the end of their availability for even less.  So when you see them for $1000+, that's why it's crazy.

At some point thereafter, Century sold the balance of receivers and parts to PTR who did a run of their own under a variance from the ATF.  Overall, much better build quality, PTR's trademark powder coat finish, more correct nitrided HK33-profile barrel, lifetime warranty.  These were sold exclusively through Buds.  Sadly, they didn't make huge improvements like using their US grip frames or installing the paddle mag release like they do on their other rifles.

I have one of the PTRs, and one of the grey-park-ish Centurys.  PTR is much better, but the C93 can be made to work or turned into something special by an HK smith like PCS.  I'm going to send both to Jeff to do the paddle mag releases and have them checked over.  Beats all to hell trying to buy an HK93 these days.

I'll need to dig out my clones so I can get a group picture for the thread. I was trying to get out of roller locks 5 years ago, and now I'm up to 5.  Planning on adding at least another 2 in the next year.

Good information. Thanks! Looks like I'll have to do some research... If I can find one at all.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 6:14:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Picked up my Omega 9k today. Looks great on the Zenith Z5-RS

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/495981/Zenith_Suppressed_F_Left_JPG-1397621.JPG
View Quote

Very nice. I'm in my 8th month waiting for my Omega 9K. Can't wait for it to come in.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 6:16:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By BlackHills:
My PTR-91 GI

https://i.imgur.com/M9d9RiFl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/fG4WjEBl.jpg
View Quote

Really like that Fleck pattern. I may have to pick up another 91 just to try that.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 5:10:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By YaBoyKGTho:
Picked up my Omega 9k today. Looks great on the Zenith Z5-RS

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/495981/Zenith_Suppressed_F_Left_JPG-1397621.JPG
View Quote
nice

still waiting on my wolfman to be released from jail
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 6:10:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mini14jac] [#19]
Attachment Attached File

POF MP5 With SEF lower, HKPDW brace, and Franklin Armory binary trigger.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 8:40:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

Really like that Fleck pattern. I may have to pick up another 91 just to try that.
View Quote

Thanks, I used the primary arms Flectarn stencil.
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 10:41:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MagnusActual] [#21]
Originally Posted By BlackHills:

Thanks, I used the primary arms Flectarn stencil.
View Quote
Yep, really cool look

Updated mine a bit with a new handguard. Still working a weapons light solution

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/6/2020 11:59:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By mini14jac:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2614/C3E3115C-D59A-4C37-AC9B-B6AA9835252C_jpe-1400235.JPG

POF MP5 With SEF lower and Franklin Armory binary trigger.
View Quote

What brace is that?
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 4:36:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Findsman] [#23]
Officially joining the klone krew instead of just pontificating!  I'm a PTR fanboi.

My original JLD PTR-91.  First new rifle I bought after the sunset in 2004, it came with a flash hider! OMG!  It's evolved a lot since 2004.  Currently wearing an SG1-inspired setup: SG1 handguard, bipod, US-stock with heavy buffer, tuned trigger, barrel rethreaded 5/8x24 by Class 3 Machining, AAC 51T flash hider, #17 LP, B&T mount, Burris 2-7 scope.  It's a heavy mofo.

Gen2 PTR-32.  Haven't done much to it aside from making it green and putting a spare PA2.5x ACSS on it.  Part of chasing the reliable suppressed 7.62x39 rifle dream--I haven't tested it yet.

Century C93.  Stumbled into a good deal so I picked it up.  Swapped the mag catch for a new gen 3 HK33 one, but it still has problems with magazine lockup.  Needs to go for a trip to PCS for a paddle mag and love.  Got rid of the cheap Century grip for a PTR one.

PTR-built C93.  Night and day difference to the Century one.  I've tarted it up a bit with an ATI A3F stock (the rifle has a buffered carrier, so it'll just beat up the stock's buffer) and MLOK handguard.  AAC 51T hider in M15.  Replaced the junk Century grip frame for the PTR one as well.  I put the gen 3 HK33 catch in as well, needs to go for paddle mag release too but it doesn't have the mag problems the Century one does.  MKE mags didn't fit so I sold the two I had.

My PTR-9 is a SBR project in the works.  Have the fingerprint cards on my desk, just need to get them done.  Swapped the MLOK handguard for a wide MP5 one.  B&T QD flash hider.  Got around to installing my KAC RAS handguard, you will scratch the shit out of your receiver installing one.    Needed to file down the "ears" at the front, otherwise fitting wasn't terrible.  After I get the Form1 done I'll probably go with a German F-stock.  Those may not look "right" but they feel better to me than the A3.  Which is just as well, since A3 stocks are $$$$ now.

PTR has their new 16" .308 models, the A3S-K and GIR-K, releasing this year.  Atlantic got a few of the GIR-Ks a week or two ago, so hopefully the A3S-K is due shortly.  Next roller-locked gun for sure.  After that I want to get a PTR-9KT and SBR it.  I've said before I wanted out of HK clones but now they're replicating out of control.

Kinda want to build an MP-5/40 clone but so far the pricing of kits and builds has kept me away.  I emailed PTR and told them I wanted one, so maybe in 2021 they'll make them, ha. Yes, I know the .40 market is pretty dead and they aren't likely to do it.  But I can dream!
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 4:41:13 PM EDT
[#24]
@Findsman - What an excellent collection you have there.

Gotta find me a PTR C93
Link Posted: 5/7/2020 7:17:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By InterestedBystander:

What brace is that?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By InterestedBystander:
Originally Posted By mini14jac:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2614/C3E3115C-D59A-4C37-AC9B-B6AA9835252C_jpe-1400235.JPG

POF MP5 With SEF lower and Franklin Armory binary trigger.

What brace is that?

HKPDW
https://www.opticsplanet.com/sb-tactical-hkpdw-hk-brace-pdw-aluminum-black-hardcoat-anodized-3-2-8.html

Link Posted: 5/13/2020 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Keep'em coming.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 3:03:29 PM EDT
[#27]

Please forgive the non roller guns, I was too lazy to crop them out

I've been on a riser streak of late and highly recommend them. 1.93 on the mini recce and PTR, 2.26 on the 10" SBR.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 3:44:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By 135Patriots:
https://i.imgur.com/NatR7x4.jpg
Please forgive the non roller guns, I was too lazy to crop them out

I've been on a riser streak of late and highly recommend them. 1.93 on the mini recce and PTR, 2.26 on the 10" SBR.
View Quote

That 1.93 mount on the PTR looks crazy tall...

But I kinda seeing where you're going. I run 1.7 on everything AR and non.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 3:51:18 PM EDT
[#29]

That 1.93 mount on the PTR looks crazy tall...

But I kinda seeing where you're going. I run 1.7 on everything AR and non.
View Quote
It's the only gun I have where the 1.93 (or higher) height wasn't a slam dunk improvement. It's up there for sure and isn't a true cheek weld. 1.7 would probably be ideal for it.

With all that said, the MP5 shoots so soft and flat that I find no real loss in recoil management with the slightly less stable platform. When weighed against the comfort of an elevated mount and heads-up position, I think it's a net positive.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:54:43 AM EDT
[#30]
I guess the POF MP5 is a clone.

Just got the stamp back yesterday.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 12:11:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By EHilderbrand:
I guess the POF MP5 is a clone. 

Just got the stamp back yesterday. 

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49897727601_d4270830f4_b.jpg
View Quote

3 lug that bad boy, it will look so much better.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 1911nick:

3 lug that bad boy, it will look so much better.
View Quote

It's on the list. My money tree hasn't bloomed yet.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 3:06:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By EHilderbrand:
I guess the POF MP5 is a clone.

Just got the stamp back yesterday.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49897727601_d4270830f4_b.jpg
View Quote
The OG fixed stocks look so good...when my E form comes back for my PTR I think thats what I'll end up going with.

The brace for my pistol is actually pretty good but I wish it had a bit more LOP. My support hand feels a bit jammed up on the MP5 (small gun, I know).
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:31:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KitBuilder] [#34]
Originally Posted By 1911nick:
3 lug that bad boy, it will look so much better.
View Quote
Direct thread was good enough for the SEALs.

but yeah, 3-lug is better.

Got my shorty cans in yesterday.
Attachment Attached File

Tried out the Tirant-9S today and it performs surprisingly well.

Now I just need an MP5K-PDW.

I was originally planning to sell my older ATI/MKE AT-94K to fund a K with a 3-lug, but now I'm thinking that's silly, and I should have both.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 4:35:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: YaBoyKGTho] [#35]
Originally Posted By KitBuilder:
Direct thread was good enough for the SEALs. 

but yeah, 3-lug is better. 

Got my shorty cans in yesterday. 
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/13082/0E8D46AC-5C26-40D0-9365-3B1C175DAC5C_jpe-1417183.JPG

Tried out the Tirant-9S today and it performs surprisingly well.

Now I just need an MP5K-PDW. 

I was originally planning to sell my older ATI/MKE AT-94K to fund a K with a 3-lug, but now I'm thinking that's silly, and I should have both. 
View Quote

edit: nvm

But I also need a K. And a 53.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 6:09:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Strongly considering a PTR 9CT instead of an HK SP5. Nowhere around here has an SP5 in stock, and certainly not for a sane price. Meanwhile there's a well priced PTR 9CT sitting on the shelf just begging for a home...
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By AZgunnerLEO:
Strongly considering a PTR 9CT instead of an HK SP5. Nowhere around here has an SP5 in stock, and certainly not for a sane price. Meanwhile there's a well priced PTR 9CT sitting on the shelf just begging for a home...
View Quote
Some people have had mixed experiences but in my sample size of one, it's been dead reliable as of 2.5k rounds or so. One failure to eject on the second magazine ever and zero issues since then. All sorts of ball ammo, 135gr +P Critical Duty, 124gr +P HST, 124gr Sig V Crown, and two magazines of wolf steel for science's sake.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By 135Patriots:
Some people have had mixed experiences but in my sample size of one, it's been dead reliable as of 2.5k rounds or so. One failure to eject on the second magazine ever and zero issues since then. All sorts of ball ammo, 135gr +P Critical Duty, 124gr +P HST, 124gr Sig V Crown, and two magazines of wolf steel for science's sake.
View Quote

That seems to be the general consensus: overall positive with a handful of people very vocal about getting a lemon. That being said, PTR has a great warranty and most people's warranty experience is positive (except the dude here in Puerto Rico, that's a different circumstance).

I planned on putting a rail and red dot on anyway, so the integral rail is actually a bonus for me. If I end up not liking the mlok forend, those are cheap and easy to replace. I'd probably run about a case or so of ammo through it to ensure all is well before I SBR it.

I'm very, very tempted. I could have the PTR in my hands sometime in the next week or two, plus my Omego 9K could be approved any day. The HK is a big expensive question mark.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 7:48:52 PM EDT
[#39]

That seems to be the general consensus: overall positive with a handful of people very vocal about getting a lemon. That being said, PTR has a great warranty and most people's warranty experience is positive (except the dude here in Puerto Rico, that's a different circumstance).

I planned on putting a rail and red dot on anyway, so the integral rail is actually a bonus for me. If I end up not liking the mlok forend, those are cheap and easy to replace. I'd probably run about a case or so of ammo through it to ensure all is well before I SBR it.

I'm very, very tempted. I could have the PTR in my hands sometime in the next week or two, plus my Omego 9K could be approved any day. The HK is a big expensive question mark.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 135Patriots:
Some people have had mixed experiences but in my sample size of one, it's been dead reliable as of 2.5k rounds or so. One failure to eject on the second magazine ever and zero issues since then. All sorts of ball ammo, 135gr +P Critical Duty, 124gr +P HST, 124gr Sig V Crown, and two magazines of wolf steel for science's sake.

I'd echo what @135Patriots said.

I have both the 9kt and 9ct and they've been running just fine.

Just do it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 1:41:16 PM EDT
[#40]
So I just bought a Dakota tactical GERMAN DT D54-DE, I was pissed at the widespread price gouging for the SP5. If I’m going to pay an exorbitant premium I’m going to give it to someone who put in effort and not some price gouging dealer. Sorry about the rant but I’ve been searching high and low since the SP5 got announced. I’m excited to get my hands on it!
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 3:02:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By DeuceGoon:
So I just bought a Dakota tactical GERMAN DT D54-DE, I was pissed at the widespread price gouging for the SP5. If I’m going to pay an exorbitant premium I’m going to give it to someone who put in effort and not some price gouging dealer. Sorry about the rant but I’ve been searching high and low since the SP5 got announced. I’m excited to get my hands on it!
View Quote

It’s not price gouging. It’s supply and demand.

If buyers weren’t paying $3k for them, dealers wouldn’t be listing them at $3k. The fact that they are commanding such a premium just shows that HK undervalued them when they chose their MSRP.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 3:17:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By amediocreshooter:

It’s not price gouging. It’s supply and demand.

If buyers weren’t paying $3k for them, dealers wouldn’t be listing them at $3k. The fact that they are commanding such a premium just shows that HK undervalued them when they chose their MSRP.
View Quote

It’s gouging when local distributors charge buddies MSRP and reem everyone else, but again that’s my opinion. So I’ll take my money elsewhere knowing it comes from someone’s actual effort rather than taking advantage of buyers
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#43]
My PTR 9CT has been great. 100% reliable and excellent build quality. Shoots one hole at 25 yards with 147gr AE.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 4:14:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MagnusActual] [#44]
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 7:49:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Saturday bump
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 11:44:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 11:50:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 11:52:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 4:54:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Attachment Attached File

PTR9C with Omega 9K. Just got the stamp the other day after waiting 324 days. Oh how I miss the days of waiting a month or two for my Form 4’s. Just ordered a finger groove trigger housing from HK Parts. We’ll see how long that takes. I also need to get a couple factory mags.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 5:53:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Colt_sporter:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/24640/BB8A2ADD-8BD5-4EAE-89EF-8036816883B3_jpe-1453859.JPG

PTR9C with Omega 9K. Just got the stamp the other day after waiting 324 days. Oh how I miss the days of waiting a month or two for my Form 4’s. Just ordered a finger groove trigger housing from HK Parts. We’ll see how long that takes. I also need to get a couple factory mags.
View Quote

Any reason to pick the 9C over the 9CT? Asking due to one of them being my next purchase and my Omega 9K should be out of jail any time now.
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top