Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 7:35:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Upon further inspection of my arms unlimited magazines they have rust inside the follower...wtf!!!

Compared them to the mags one ofy sp5s came with and it's night and day.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 4:36:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

G Miller is great, I don't know how he makes money sometimes. I bought a HK Franklin Armory Binary trigger from him for $425 shipped. Hell, they sell for more than that used.
View Quote
@JSchell1309

How long ago was that? Did you get during a specific sale or have coupon code? The lowest I have found is about $515 shipped.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 5:21:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

@JSchell1309

How long ago was that? Did you get during a specific sale or have coupon code? The lowest I have found is about $515 shipped.
View Quote
@chargerdude70

It was from June 2019. No website so no coupons. He works by email and Money Order only. It was a killer deal, jumped on it without a second thought. You may be able to email him and see if he can do another deal.

HKPro thread where he was selling them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 7:06:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

@chargerdude70

It was from June 2019. No website so no coupons. He works by email and Money Order only. It was a killer deal, jumped on it without a second thought. You may be able to email him and see if he can do another deal.

HKPro thread where he was selling them.
View Quote
@JSchell1309

Thank you....email sent to him
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I bought a 30 and 40 rd ETS mag for my SP5.  They’re solid.  It’s hard to get them to lock up, but they function flawlessly.
View Quote
I had an issue with them seating all the way. 30 seconds and a dremel tool was all it took. They seat perfect and run flawlessly with anything from 115gr to 158gr. For the price difference I’ll probably keep adding more.
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 4:45:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
German MP5 mags are always hard to find, I suspect that won't be changing any time either with the demand going up thanks to the SP5. You can sometimes find them for far below $80, I've gotten them new for as low as $50.

ETA: and if you think MP5 mags are expensive and hard to find check out UMP mags
View Quote
If you think UMP mags are bad, try getting your hands on MP5 10mm/40sw mags!
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 10:13:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If you think UMP mags are bad, try getting your hands on MP5 10mm/40sw mags!
View Quote
Subscribe to AU they get used ones from time to time and you can also backorder them from Brownells.  Wait for a 10% off code and then order.

I posted  the AU mags when they were available last week for $35 ea.  It took about 10 months but got new brownells mags for $42.99 ea
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 2:51:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Shield Group AMT has mp5 mags for 55 bucks each. Not sure on shipping. I just ordered some off GB so I wont get anymore...
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 4:45:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Shield Group AMT has mp5 mags for 55 bucks each. Not sure on shipping. I just ordered some off GB so I wont get anymore...
View Quote
They raised to 59

When fees/shipping is added it comes out to almost 68 per mag (which isn't that bad)
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 11:46:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Midway USA had them for $62 a mag prior to Christmas. I just got the ten I had backordered.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2391224524

Right now they are $69 a mag but not taking back orders

The three MKE mags I possess are nearly identical to the HK mags. I have had zero issues running them.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 12:28:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I had to break down a buy a couple from hkparts. Ill wait for a decent deal somewhere else to buy anymore.
View Quote
well there's your problem right there.  HKparts is only for things you can't get anywhere else.  Overpriced for everything else.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 10:30:59 AM EDT
[#12]
I got the MidwayUSA email they were in stock, but after shipping and tax 1 mag was almost $80.  No thanks.  I’m just hoping the days of $62 or less HK mags are not a thing of the past.   I cannot imagine that one of the most popular guns since the ‘70’s has a shortage of mags available.   This stinks of the oil embargoes of the ‘70’s.  Somewhere offshore there is a ship full of MP5 mags anchored waiting on prices to peak.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 10:43:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I got the MidwayUSA email they were in stock, but after shipping and tax 1 mag was almost $80.  No thanks.  I’m just hoping the days of $62 or less HK mags are not a thing of the past.   I cannot imagine that one of the most popular guns since the ‘70’s has a shortage of mags available.   This stinks of the oil embargoes of the ‘70’s.  Somewhere offshore there is a ship full of MP5 mags anchored waiting on prices to peak.
View Quote
Today's used is selling for yesterday's new...hope they do peak much more.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 1:20:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
All things MP5 related are through the roof at the moment. The influx of SP5 buyers that are new to the platform are apparently willing to pay nearly anything for the accessories they want. Non F A3 stocks are fetching north of 1k here and there, I bought a NIB non F A3 in early January for $540ish. LEO marked MP5 magazines are getting $110 a piece and “Made In Germany” are mid $80’s. Every HK guy with surplus parts is selling their surplus at a nice profit at the moment. Things will eventually stabilize. The people that over bought insanely priced accessories will want to recoup some of their money.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:08:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

All things MP5 related are through the roof at the moment. The influx of SP5 buyers that are new to the platform are apparently willing to pay nearly anything for the accessories they want. Non F A3 stocks are fetching north of 1k here and there, I bought a NIB non F A3 in early January for $540ish. LEO marked MP5 magazines are getting $110 a piece and “Made In Germany” are mid $80’s. Every HK guy with surplus parts is selling their surplus at a nice profit at the moment. Things will eventually stabilize. The people that over bought insanely priced accessories will want to recoup some of their money.
View Quote
I walked away on 2 at a gun show for $75 each.  Starting to wonder if I should have just sucked it up and bought them.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:30:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I walked away on 2 at a gun show for $75 each.  Starting to wonder if I should have just sucked it up and bought them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, as for as internet prices go, $75 is a steal on LEO MP5 magazines at the moment.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:24:57 PM EDT
[#17]
FYI, just got the email that Grab a Gun has them back in stock.  They went up $5 on the price to $67.49 each.  I snagged one more because I could.  I think that puts me at 10 now.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:31:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
FYI, just got the email that Grab a Gun has them back in stock.  They went up $5 on the price to $67.49 each.  I snagged one more because I could.  I think that puts me at 10 now.
View Quote
They show as 74.49 on my end and out of stock
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 12:45:07 PM EDT
[#19]
I just got an email that my CC purchase is being refunded.  Apparently I was either too slow or they goofed up.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 1:26:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I just got an email that my CC purchase is being refunded.  Apparently I was either too slow or they goofed up.
View Quote
I found a company that has them supposedly and will come out to 66.49 each if I order10
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 9:15:15 AM EDT
[#21]
MidwayUSA has them in stock right now and they have a free shipping code for orders over $49.  Just got one for $76.00 shipped with sales tax.  With one arriving from Gun Broker for $80 shipped, that puts me at 10 HK mags now.  I think I'm done!

EDIT: Code is FREESHIP226
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 9:38:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
MidwayUSA has them in stock right now and they have a free shipping code for orders over $49.  Just got one for $76.00 shipped with sales tax.  With one arriving from Gun Broker for $80 shipped, that puts me at 10 HK mags now.  I think I'm done!

EDIT: Code is FREESHIP226
View Quote
Bought 10 from tombstone tactical last week and came to 65.02 ea with shipping

Edit: One of the shops I was on list for came through. Now the proud daddy of a bouncing baby SP5. One more true HK to the tribe.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:06:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Second for Toomstone! Delivery tomorrow. Get ‘me now!
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:28:34 PM EDT
[#24]
You guys made the price of tombstone mags to up damnit

Glad I grabbed 10+ last week
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Just bought 5 from midway for 60 before tax with the birthday pricing. If you got one one coming up you may be able to get some for a decent price.
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 11:29:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Guys that buy a real MP5 in FA don't even think about it.  I usually pick some up here and there for 65 ea or so.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top