Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 5:43:56 PM EDT
[#1]

Well, I picked up my new SP5 from my receiving FFL today and joined the ranks of SP5/MP5 owners. I didn't get a screaming deal by any means, but feel I did okay in today's social and political climate -- $3200 out the door with two 10-round and two 30-round factory magazines. I already had a SBT5A folding brace, and just installed it. Fit was exactly the same as the factory cap, and no hammer or punch was required.
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 6:29:23 PM EDT
[#2]
@M4Madness
Congrats! Given the current political situation $3200 isn’t bad. Worst case scenario it could be worth 5k+ by next Wednesday morning, if China Joe pulls it off. I’d concentrate my efforts on accumulating quality magazines. I’m sure a Biden Presidency will drive the price of magazines skyward. To each his own but I stick with HK magazines, but I’ve been accumulating them for years, at this point I’d stockpile the highest quality of whatever you find. YMMV
Link Posted: 10/30/2020 6:48:28 PM EDT
[#3]
The box label indicates that this model shipped with 10-round magazines, so I'm thankful that the dealer I bought it from added in a pair of factory 30's to the deal. I definitely need to pick up some additional magazines. I picked up quite a few firearms this year (AUG, SCAR, AK's in both 5.45 and 7.62), and only use quality factory mags (HK, Steyr, Circle 10, MDT, etc.), so I'm no stranger to high-priced mags. I just wish I had more stockpiled right now. To add insult to injury, I have virtually zero 9mm ammunition on hand, save maybe 50 rounds of HST for my VP9. Maybe next year. Sigh.
Link Posted: 11/6/2020 12:28:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Finally found a PDW!

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 12:38:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got 2 but feel like I overpaid big time

I keep telling myself a couple hundred won't matter down the line and also who knows wtf is going to happen in 2020
View Quote

@HecklerKac

Your post aged well. Bet you don’t mind those couple hundred extra now.  I don’t regret paying retail one bit after this past year!
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 2:16:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

@HecklerKac

Your post aged well. Bet you don’t mind those couple hundred extra now.  I don’t regret paying retail one bit after this past year!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got 2 but feel like I overpaid big time

I keep telling myself a couple hundred won't matter down the line and also who knows wtf is going to happen in 2020

@HecklerKac

Lol you're not kidding!

I don't regret overbuying anything now tbh
Page / 15
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top