Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2017 4:35:08 PM EDT
Can anyone mill an extra notch in the MP5 collapsible stock to make it a 3 position instead of 2. Its too long all the way open.

Thank you
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 4:38:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Of course someone can. Consult local machine shops, or ship it off to ADCO.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 7:39:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Contact TPM Outfitters, Investment Grade Firearms or TSC Machine.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 8:57:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Dremel can set you up with a fix.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 4:26:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I would recommend getting one of the A3 "F" stocks which have multiple lock positions. An original H&K A3 "non-F" stock is a pretty valuable piece to be hacking on these days.
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 6:40:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I had this done to an earlier G3 A3 stock. My local gunsmith said that thing was made out of Valerian steel....I ended up sending it to HKparts.net and they did a great job on it. It is a lot more complicated than hacking on it with a dremel...
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 8:25:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks y'all.

Yea I tried with a dremel for about 5 minutes and realized that was not going to work haha.
I contacted ADCO, TSC, TPM, we'll see you emails me back. I'm happy to pay to have it done right.

I have a F 4 position but I don't like it. I don't like having to hold the lever over to get all the way to the third position. Just want to pull straight through to the one I want. Also I don't like the curved pad on them. And yea these damn HK parts are such a rip off, but not much choice I guess. I have $2,500 just in stocks haha. Crazy! It makes the suppressors seem like a great deal haha.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top