Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:49:58 PM EDT
[#1]
They've been promising them for a while now. I think I saw that one batch came in and sold out? Not entirely sure.

The last I heard they are blocked to ten round mags only using a welded tab in the magazine well. I thought I read somewhere that Zenith and MKE were going to make compliance parts stateside and make unblocked versions?
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:56:31 PM EDT
[#2]
These are very similar to the first MKE guns ATI imported a few years ago. They have metal tabs in the magwell, the 10rd mags they come with are standard mags that have notches cut out of them to fit. The buttstock is also welded to the grip assembly.
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 6:22:57 AM EDT
[#3]
It would be nice if they did the Z5 with the Z43 hand guard.  I have seen some from small US makers.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 1:38:50 PM EDT
[#4]
If its like my ATI imported MKE, the mag well has two spot welds that prevent a standard magazine from fitting. They were easily dremeled out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top