Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2010 7:57:23 PM EDT
Hey guys, years ago I got one of the first SP-10's.  Only reason I bought it was because Todd was beating his drum about no more HK94 clones (like he does every few years) and it was all I could get.

Once I managed to get a good 94 clone build by IGF I sold the SP-10... and now I really regret it.  I want another one.

Prices appear to be all over the place.  One guy on here posted he got one last year for $600, another guy told me he was selling his unfired for $800, there is a $1200 used one on GB right now.  And some googling shows in the past two years people have asked as high as $2,000 for one  There is also a pistol version on GB for $1,500 (insane in my opinion since you can't even buy the stocks anymore)

I know there is only 500 or so of them, but I really don't think the demand is high enough to justify a $2k price.

Anyone know what a fair price for one would be?  I was thinking $800ish for a used one, maybe up to $1,000 for an unfired one.  Am I completely out of line here?  I tried to work a trade for a GB one for my Dragunov and the guy tried to rip me off so bad it was comical
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top