Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2006 12:52:20 PM EDT
The PTR-91 comes with a rubber bumper for a stock buffer...the HK91 collapsible stock I just got seems to not have a buffer at all.

IIRC, this is how they are supossed to be, right? It is a buffer inside, it just doesn't look at all like JLD's. Please advise.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:17:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Hk (Oberndorf) A4 stock buffer.

The 'Inards'

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:54:32 PM EDT
[#2]
JLD is making their own buffer these days that looks like a big rubber bulb inside the stock.  I guess they are using this buffer in all their new rifles.  Someone posted some scary pics of this rubber buffer smashed all to heck after who knows what kind of use.  I hope JLD has done a good job testing this new buffer out before releasing it into the wild.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:28:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:25:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for confirming.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top