Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2006 8:25:54 PM EDT
Anyone know if a light bipod will fit on an SR9 if it has a wide forend?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:14:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, it will.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:12:25 AM EDT
[#2]
on a related note.  is it legal to put a HK bipod on a SR9?

my new(as in brand freakin new/unfired)  SR9 TC came with a HK(still has the made in West Germany sticker inside) wide forend and HK bipod....I am pretty darn sure this is how it was shiped from HK.....bought it from the original owner

read conflicting reports on if legal or not.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:41:19 AM EDT
[#3]
That's not how it shipped.

SR9T and TC's had the dildo SR9 front handguard.  I bought mine new and watched them open the shipping box.

I put the wide handguard on before it left the store, and the bipod.  It was legal to do so at that time, I'm sure the guy you bought yours from did the same.

Have you fired it yet?  I took 2 hogs with mine a few weeks ago.

There seem to be 2 tracks that these rifles take, 1/2 moa or better, or really +1 moa.  I got lucky, but a friend can't get his to group.

Hope you got a good one.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:42:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I know how they were suppose to ship......but I am also pretty sure that mine has been as it is sense new.....but have no way to prove that.........it was prolly added when new but after the sale.

yup, fired it within an hour of opening the box.......I would say its going to be 1/2 MOA......if I do my part.......its a freakin awsome gun......can't beleive I scored it :)

Quoted:
That's not how it shipped.

SR9T and TC's had the dildo SR9 front handguard.  I bought mine new and watched them open the shipping box.

I put the wide handguard on before it left the store, and the bipod.  It was legal to do so at that time, I'm sure the guy you bought yours from did the same.

Have you fired it yet?  I took 2 hogs with mine a few weeks ago.

There seem to be 2 tracks that these rifles take, 1/2 moa or better, or really +1 moa.  I got lucky, but a friend can't get his to group.

Hope you got a good one.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top