Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2006 3:00:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:19:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you mean transferable HK 21's?

There are plenty of semi-auto 21's out there.  You can buy one new from ORF, Michael's Machines or a few other places...

I have always wanted one, but have never justified the price.  A 21 and a semi M2.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:42:51 PM EDT
[#2]
To my knowledge ALL of the semi 21's "in the states" were made (converted) right here in the good ol' USA. Initially by F.J.Vollmer & Co. with others to follow.

Because I don't follow them I'm not quite sure, but I would expect to pay close to 5 figures for a NICE semi 21.

I've shot a few RR 21's (not the 'e') and they will flat beat the crap out of you, and sooner or later, itself.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:08:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Semi Auto HK 21 are selling for around  8 to 10K now. Mostly because the parts are hard to find and your need a very good smith to build you one.

ORF
Michael Machines
Vollmer
RDTS
TSC

And a few more have built or still make HK21s. There is a guy on HKpro who has been building a HK 21, 51B and G3K B seems like every other week.

I too would love to own one, but having never shot one semi or FA I would like to know if they are really worth it.

When the .308 C-Mag is out the HK 11 might be sought out more than the belt fed 21.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top