Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 5:33:28 PM EDT
Ok, so if you took this "new" T94 receiver and welded a block in the mag well to make it accept single stack mags, what would hold it back from being imported into the US ?

Picture of the MKEK T94

MKEK's New Production Hunting Rifles Announcement.

I can even see importing this as a whole rifle if it had a gay skeleton stock and single stack magazine, but what is stopping just the receivers and other parts from making it here ?

I mentioned this in another thread earlier... I believe Osprey said "politics".

I see "POF" cheap type receivers and parts... I see no politics  

But seriously, it wouldn't take much to gay up the T94 to look like a USC. Then it could be converted when it gets stateside just like the Saigas and Various AKs that are out there now.

Could someone show me a flaw in this plan  

BTW, this would also work for getting cheaper 91 / 93 parts and furniture. I am sure there is a really good reason why no one imports this stuff. I was just curious.

Also, it is kinda interesting that B&T no longer carries their MP5 clone (made by MKEK) and now MKEK is making a "hunting" rifle...
Maybe they are looking for another market.... hmmm....

What yall be thinking ?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:24:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I love my Bobcat, but I'd be down for a couple more HK-94 style rifles, if the price was right.

Got my fingers crossed...
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:16:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd be up for one too!!

My friend in Spain owns a BT96, and he loves it!!

It would rock to have one of these!!

If they want to Gay-it-Up....

OK with me!!

There's enough USA parts out there to make it right!!

Then, if you SBR it, the parts cout go down the drain!!

Y
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top