Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/8/2006 5:34:50 PM EDT
Am I dreaming or did it used to be that all the PTR-91's at one time have the selectable range rear sights? i.e. 100, 200, 300 & 400 meters Apparently they've started putting a fixed 200 meter sight on now! grrr, just when I was getting ready to buy one! How difficult it is to change sights? I did see that you can buy the selectable ones in the JLD store for sixty bucks...
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:27:35 AM EDT
Are you sure that you didn't see a Cetme and mistake it for a JLD rifle? The Cetme have the "flip" sights that are standard on them. ARKAR
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:32:27 PM EDT
Go see for yourself, they are JLD rifles on sarco.com and atlanticfirmarms.com Unless they started selling Cetme's under the name JLD PTR-91 then NO. The cheaper versions they say "The rear sight is the French 200 peep sight, knurled target knob for adjustable windage & elevation – brand new" On the more expensive ones such as the A1 they say "Rear sight - new style 4 position peep diopter 100, 200, 300 & 400 yards"

Originally Posted By ARKAR:
Are you sure that you didn't see a Cetme and mistake it for a JLD rifle? The Cetme have the "flip" sights that are standard on them. ARKAR

Top Top