Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 10:11:21 AM EDT
I just purchased a German military Hensoldt 4x scope and mount for the G3. Came in the plastic box with extra lens cover and rubber cups. Good condition, glass is clean with some finish wear. I paid $375 out the door at a recent gun show, but I'm not sure whether I got a good deal or got screwed.

What do these suckers tend to go for?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:06:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I just got one on Ebay from the guy in Germany, paid $305+ 40 to ship it, it has a few scratchs on the finish, other than that its perfect, came with claw mount and all the other stuff. Seen the mint un-used ones go $350-400 from the same guy.

I am glad I passed on the junk Wade had at the last gun show, he wanted $450 and it was rode hand and put away wet.

You did just fine :)
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:54:05 PM EDT
[#2]
IIRC, they were something like $175 when they hit the US a couple years ago. Kicking myself for not getting one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top