Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/10/2006 2:39:09 PM EDT
I just bought a V-93 (.223 caliber) Although it looks like from everything I've seen on here you can mount one of the low profile picatinny to it, I am wondering what OPTICS to get for it. I've seen Leatherwood makes a M-600 3-9x40 Camputer A.R.T. for the .223 caliber that looks interesting, but was wondering if anyone has a setup they really like...pics would be great if ya got one. Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:04:20 AM EDT
[#1]
B&T mount - Bushnell 3200 compact 4x10.  However next scope on it will be a IOR.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#2]
though this isnt about what you asked, Im interested in vector's reliability so if you have any range reports. do post.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:45:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
though this isnt about what you asked, Im interested in vector's reliability so if you have any range reports. do post.

No problems with mine so far, 500+ rds.  mostly Wolf 55 gr.  Zero failures.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:04:58 PM EDT
[#4]
good. Ive been looking at HK94 replicas and am afried of the comapies' durability. The only 94 cheaper is from vulcan and I have heard some not so good things about them. They look good though. Is it true they are sub par?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top