Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/27/2006 4:27:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/5/2006 11:17:42 AM EDT by MouseBoy]
Just received my JLD PTR91K from Blaine at Atlantic, great guy to deal with (the shameless plug should get me another 5% hopefully on future purchases)

Anyway, I was skeptical of the new tactical handguard. However, I'm VERY impressed by it! Its not grey, but really nicely machined and black anodized.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:21:22 PM EDT
Can I ask how much you paid for it from Atlantic, and how solidly it fits? i.e. would a green laser sight stay zeroed when I needed to do high speed shooting from the hip at night to hunt radioactive deer?

­
Serious question btw.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:51:27 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Rickyj:
Can I ask how much you paid for it from Atlantic, and how solidly it fits? i.e. would a green laser sight stay zeroed when I needed to do high speed shooting from the hip at night to hunt radioactive deer?

­
Serious question btw.

I purchased it with a new K rifle, it was about $875. Yes, this sucker is stout. BTW, I have two HK91 handguards so I'm going to sell it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:23:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MouseBoy:

­
Serious question btw.

I purchased it with a new K rifle, it was about $875. Yes, this sucker is stout. BTW, I have two HK91 handguards so I'm going to sell it.

Sell the "tactical" handguard, or the rifle?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:32:01 PM EDT
I am gonna guess he ment
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=47&t=325153

­
Serious question btw.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:44:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Landpimp:
I am gonna guess he ment

Thanks man
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:13:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2006 2:17:05 PM EDT by MouseBoy]

I am gonna guess he ment

Thanks man

I'm selling the new tacial hadguart, three (3) day inpectiod for $125 shipped Its mint
jusy took it off of a new LJD PT91K I receved yesterday fom Aktantic, Its in the EE inder guns accessories,
Reason I;m selling is have to 2 barnd new with HK93 stocks that fit pertfect without mods. The tact is perfect and looks VERY COOL AND VERY WELL MACHINED. Black anodized. Seriorous inquireies I will gladly asseble back on to the KK91K and and post pices
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:15:11 PM EDT

I am gonna guess he ment

Thanks man

I'm selling the new tacial hadguart, three (3) day inpectiod for $125 shipped Its mint
jusy took it off of a new LJD PT91K I receved yesterday fom Aktantic, Its in the EE inder guns & accessories, Reason I;m selling is have to 2 barnd new with HK93 stocks that fit pertfect without mods. The tact is perfect and looks VERY COOL AND VERY WELL MACHINED. Black anodized. Seriorous inquireies I will asseble back on to the KK91 and and poet pives
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:17:53 PM EDT

Tack hadguards

­Serious question btw.

Top Top