Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 7:28:42 AM EDT
Does anybody know anything about the ".308 G-3 Sporter" Centerfire is selling?

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:39:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Most likely it is made of well used parts built on a Century (CAI) receiver.

It could be a good rifle or it could be a total poochscrew.  Are you feeling lucky?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:47:49 AM EDT
[#2]
" Remember, these show-stopping beauties are built using original HK parts"  [cough]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:17:12 AM EDT
[#3]
hmmm...put at risk $500-600 in a CAI G3 build...or pay $700-800 and get a well built rifle with warrenty (JLD)?  Pretty easy question if you ask me
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:31:07 AM EDT
[#4]
If you end up getting one of these let us know how it turns out.  Centerfire usually doesn't sell crap.  I have been happy with all my purchases from them in the past.  You could always call them to find out.  These guys are right.  JLD is awesome and only a little more expensive.  I love my JLD PTR-91KP!  Fit and finish is EXCELLENT.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:33:04 AM EDT
[#5]
What I'm hoping is that someone else here has bought one, so they can be the guinea pig.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top