Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 6:46:39 AM EDT
gonna be harder to find these as dealers refinish them themselves and sell them for as much as other '94s. IF you're waiting, I wouldn't!

www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/semi4sale.cgi?read=124864

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:57:16 AM EDT
I better buy 5.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:57:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/19/2006 7:57:41 AM EDT by chapperjoe]

Originally Posted By osprey21:
I better buy 5.

joke you may, but that buy 5 price is a steal - 2100$ each.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:18:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By chapperjoe:

I better buy 5.

So buy them and resell them. As it is, with the way you buy and sell, you're practically a dealer.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:32:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By HKTackDriver:

I better buy 5.

So buy them and resell them. As it is, with the way you buy and sell, you're practically a dealer.

wihle I do buy and sell alot, it's more just testing out everythin gI can get my hands on and selling what I don't like, keeping what I do. I don't think I've EVER sold anything for close to 90% of what I paid for it..... It's more like passing teh toy on to the next guy then selling it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:40:52 AM EDT

I better buy 5.

wihle I do buy and sell alot, it's more just testing out everythin gI can get my hands on and selling what I don't like, keeping what I do. I don't think I've EVER sold anything for close to 90% of what I paid for it..... It's more like passing teh toy on to the next guy then selling it.

I do the same thing. Not as mcuh as you but I would rather sell somthing that I don't need or want than keep it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:25:31 AM EDT

I better buy 5.

I do that alot too...

S.O.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:11:39 PM EDT
I got some pictures of those. They are pretty worn but have good internals. He has 30 of them left.
Top Top