Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2006 6:45:37 AM EDT
All I can say is WOW!  I got to shoot one of these things and it was so much damned fun!  One of the local FBI guys was in our area and he let me put two mags through it and this was the result at 25 yards:

I'm guessing that the first one was on point and the second shots were above it.  Gotta love the two round burst!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:55:02 AM EDT
[#1]
What, no pictures of the gun itself?  That's pretty cool.  Have you shot any other HKs to compare it to?

Spooky
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:31:05 PM EDT
[#2]
The only other H&K I've had the pleasure of shooting is my Tactical USP 45 and a Bobcat weapons MP5 in 9mm.  The MP5 in 10mm gave a slap of recoil that put your second shot a bit high, but it wasn't uncontrollable.  If I had to enter a house with either one, I'd choose the 9mm for full auto controllability being easier to manage.  But the 10mm's recoil was FUN!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:09:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The only other H&K I've had the pleasure of shooting is my Tactical USP 45 and a Bobcat weapons MP5 in 9mm.  The MP5 in 10mm gave a slap of recoil that put your second shot a bit high, but it wasn't uncontrollable.  If I had to enter a house with either one, I'd choose the 9mm for full auto controllability being easier to manage.  But the 10mm's recoil was FUN!

Cool, thanks for the comparison!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:39:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I too had the pleasure of shooting 20 rounds of 10mm through the MP5/10, even though the MP5/10 weighed more than the 9mm Para, the recoil from the powerful 10mm round was definitely felt.  You really had to brace your so that it won't knock you off-balance.  The MP5/10 & its 40S&W cousin have a last-round bolt hold open which we all know the MP5 9mm Para lacks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top