Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/8/2006 1:45:40 PM EDT
Ok, I was just offered a CIA "Black Widow" CETME for $325. Now the catch is it does not run perfectly in fact I can't get the charging handle to charge. I tried to put some G3 mags into it also and they wouldn't lock in place.

Would it still be a deal with these problems? It will come with two 20 rnd mags and a tapco "claw" mount. ( i think that is what they are called)

If it is still a deal how hard are these problems to fix?

TIA

Rich B.
Orlando, FL
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:12:42 PM EDT
Run. Don't walk.
Run.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:14:16 PM EDT
I agree, I would pass for sure.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:01:39 PM EDT
umm did you take the safty off and then try to charge it! cetmes only charge when teh safty is off.

so many ppl break the rifle or giveup cuz they cant figure that part out.
as for g3 mags,, theyare cheap and can be mod'd to fit... cetme mags are under 10$.....

best bet cetmerifles.comor gunboards cetme page... drzero.org ect get all the info you need and then go over the rifle.

all that said,,,, 325$ is good price in this AO... 4000+ rnds thru mine no issues.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:11:18 PM EDT
HMMMMMMMM I think I have a close CETME guru in Protus.

I am gonna call and them set it off to the side till nest weekend so I can pick it up. I need a new hobby to work on for a while.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:39:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ungwaha:
HMMMMMMMM I think I have a close CETME guru in Protus.

I am gonna call and them set it off to the side till nest weekend so I can pick it up. I need a new hobby to work on for a while.

more than a few cetme gurus in FLA... drzero a member here has the best CD's on them,, with orignal manuals, how tos,,mods,, repair faqs ect ect ect.......also there is a group of 2-4 of us that hit the o-townshows on a normal basis....
Top Top