Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2006 5:09:07 PM EDT
Hi!

Here is the PTR91K Kurtz I bought last week.  The owner before me fired 60 rounds and added the sling and buttstock  (USA made to exact specs of HK)  He did not like the cheap century/JLD buttstock that came on this?  I can't comment on the kurtz stock.  I did though have an original PTR that I knew came with a cheesy stock set.  (This stock was purchased from top notch asseccories).

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:04:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice . . . . .

So how do you like the weight?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:23:54 PM EDT
[#2]
sweet, great looking finish.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:46:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I like that sling, do you know where the original owner got it from?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:01:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

dito!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:45:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

He got the sling from top not parts.com

Link to the parts ->Link
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:28:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I can't comment on the kurtz stock.  I did though have an original PTR that I knew came with a cheesy stock set.  (This stock was purchased from top notch asseccories).  

Great rifle (I have the same).
The Kurtz stock set is the same as the standard PTR stock set except for the wide shorter forarm.  Forearm is GREAT but I changed my buttstock as it didn't seem to fit the quality of the rifle. Seemed real hollow sounding and light to me. I put on an FAL type Namibian stock which is a bit more solid then the PTR stock. The bolt goes all the way through the stock to the buttpad unlike the Mattel Toys PTR stock.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:00:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Nice . . . . .

So how do you like the weight?

Nice and solid.  The weight doesn't bother me at all.

Thanks

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:00:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Nice rifle. I picked up a KP recently myself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top