Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/24/2005 11:45:38 AM EDT
I am looking for a good HK 'smith to check out the Century FMP G3 I bought. I would also like a paddle mag release installed. Does anyone here know of a good one? Thanks
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 2:23:22 PM EDT
Todd Baily at Ohio Rapid Fire in Troy could at least check out your gun. I dunno about the mag release part though. I do know that Ralph Smith at RDTS in Arizona does the paddle release. He did my Sringfield Armory SAR 3 about 10 or so years ago. I left a message with him yesterday about doing a paddle on my PTR91
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 2:28:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By slimslade:
Todd Baily at Ohio Rapid Fire in Troy could at least check out your gun. I dunno about the mag release part though. I do know that Ralph Smith at RDTS in Arizona does the paddle release. He did my Sringfield Armory SAR 3 about 10 or so years ago. I left a message with him yesterday about doing a paddle on my PTR91

You're confusing the two Todd's... Todd Bailey resides in Arizona while Todd Grove is the Ohio Rapid Fire guy...

Spooky
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 4:47:30 PM EDT
Todd Grove built my M4, and does excellent work, but I don't know if he is taking any outside work right now. At least, he wasn't the last time I talked to him. Anyone know of anybody else? I don't like shipping weapons after having worked and seen the practices at FedEx.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:21:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Spooky130:

Originally Posted By slimslade:

You're confusing the two Todd's... Todd Bailey resides in Arizona while Todd Grove is the Ohio Rapid Fire guy...

Spooky

Duh. I meant Todd Grove. (sorry Todd)
Top Top