Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2005 11:45:38 AM EDT
I am looking for a good HK 'smith to check out the Century FMP G3 I bought. I would also like a paddle mag release installed. Does anyone here know of a good one? Thanks
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 2:23:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Todd Baily at Ohio Rapid Fire in Troy could at least check out your gun. I dunno about the mag release part though. I do know that Ralph Smith at RDTS in Arizona does the paddle release. He did my Sringfield Armory SAR 3 about 10 or so years ago. I left a message with him yesterday about doing a paddle on my PTR91
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 2:28:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Todd Baily at Ohio Rapid Fire in Troy could at least check out your gun. I dunno about the mag release part though. I do know that Ralph Smith at RDTS in Arizona does the paddle release. He did my Sringfield Armory SAR 3 about 10 or so years ago. I left a message with him yesterday about doing a paddle on my PTR91

You're confusing the two Todd's...  Todd Bailey resides in Arizona while Todd Grove is the Ohio Rapid Fire guy...  

Spooky
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 4:47:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Todd Grove built my M4, and does excellent work, but I don't know if he is taking any outside work right now. At least, he wasn't the last time I talked to him. Anyone know of anybody else? I don't like shipping weapons after having worked and seen the practices at FedEx.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:21:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're confusing the two Todd's...  Todd Bailey resides in Arizona while Todd Grove is the Ohio Rapid Fire guy...  

Spooky

Duh. I meant Todd Grove. (sorry Todd)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top