Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/21/2005 1:17:27 PM EDT
Hi, Anyone know does it use a different trigger pack? Would my HK89 semi trigger pack fits & functions in that style grip housing/lower? If not what trigger pack do I need to get? Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:57:27 PM EDT
Not the same inners. Have to use the one they make or a new HK pack converted to semi...which would cost too much. Ive had both packs Top Notch makes and the new Navy ambi is much nicer.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:03:39 PM EDT
Now, I am really confused because on their(Top-Notch) website it said use extended selector & standard semi-auto trigger pack.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:00:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By M4Gunner:
Now, I am really confused because on their(Top-Notch) website it said use extended selector & standard semi-auto trigger pack.

Yes, correct.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:00:19 PM EDT
I've had the same question in the past and have emailed topnotch several times and have yet to get an answer.

At one point, they had a navy style pack that accepted the standard SP89/94 semi trigger packs. If you look closely at the two navy packs on their site, the top one (described as "MP5/HK94 navy 0-1 Trigger Housing plastic only without selector Black" for $70) the markings are in the same place as the semi housings from the SP89. This the one that I think will take the SP89 standard pack and is NOT ambi. The navy pack below that, for $210, is ambi and comes with internals which are the internals for all HK navy packs.

I think this is right, but haven't gotten a confirmation from topnotch yet - typical!
Top Top