Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 1:17:27 PM EDT
Hi,  Anyone know does it use a different trigger pack?  Would my HK89 semi trigger pack fits & functions in that style grip housing/lower?  If not what trigger pack do I need to get?  Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:57:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Not the same inners.  Have to use the one they make or a new HK pack converted to semi...which would cost too much.  Ive had both packs Top Notch makes and the new Navy ambi is much nicer.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:03:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Now, I am really confused because on their(Top-Notch) website it said use extended selector & standard semi-auto trigger pack.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:00:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Now, I am really confused because on their(Top-Notch) website it said use extended selector & standard semi-auto trigger pack.

Yes, correct.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:00:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had the same question in the past and have emailed topnotch several times and have yet to get an answer.  

At one point, they had a navy style pack that accepted the standard SP89/94 semi trigger packs.  If you look closely at the two navy packs on their site, the top one (described as "MP5/HK94 navy 0-1 Trigger Housing plastic only without selector Black" for $70) the markings are in the same place as the semi housings from the SP89.  This the one that I think will take the SP89 standard pack and is NOT ambi.  The navy pack below that, for $210, is ambi and comes with internals which are the internals for all HK navy packs.

I think this is right, but haven't gotten a confirmation from topnotch yet - typical!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top