Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2003 2:03:54 PM EDT
First of all, thanks for looking...

What do you guys think?
I do have a couple questiongs about her.

1) Can she fire slugs?

2) Where can I find Accessories (i.e. shell-tube extention, Benelli-style-pistolgrip-stock, chockes)

Link Posted: 9/15/2003 2:12:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Does that thing really use a carbon fiber receiver ???

Looks  good!  
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 5:22:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Looks  good!  

Thank you!

I guess it does, according to the H&K website: This Model is finished with the exceptionally durable carbon-fiber finish.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 6:24:34 PM EDT
[#3]
She's a beauty. Congrats on getting her.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 5:24:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Looks  good!  

It's not a CF receiver. It's a finish that looks like CF. It's applied the same way Advantage cammo is.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Hello, and congrats on the fine purchase! I too just bought an FP6. Mine has the black finish, Picatinny rail, fold-down front site, etc... I found all the Fabarm accessories at:
http://www.impactguns.com/
They have everything, I bought a +4 extension, and the add on ghostring rear sight. The G-ring appears to be an LPA. They have choketubes, choke wrench, +4 ext, pistol-grip, folding stock, etc... Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 12:01:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hello, and congrats on the fine purchase! I too just bought an FP6. Mine has the black finish, Picatinny rail, fold-down front site, etc... I found all the Fabarm accessories at:
http://www.impactguns.com/
They have everything, I bought a +4 extension, and the add on ghostring rear sight. The G-ring appears to be an LPA. They have choketubes, choke wrench, +4 ext, pistol-grip, folding stock, etc... Hope this helps.

Sweet! Thanks alot! Do you have any pics you could Post or e-mail me? I'd be very interested to see what it would look like with all that stuff.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 7:47:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Will do. They were out of the add-on LPA ghostrings, said he should have them shortly. The +4 ext. is on its way. I would like to get a reflex sight, or maybe a holosight for it also. That would really dress it up!
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 8:03:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Will try and take some pics this weekend. This thing is awesome! The extension and g-ring are great. The LPA sight has green fiber-optic dots, and looks great. This thing is way better than the Benelli Nova tactical that I sold a while back. Mine had a slight scuff when it came out of the case. The long forearm fits a little snug on the left side, it could be easily fixed with a little sanding. Mine also does'nt lock-up at times, I will read my manual, and see what the deal is.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 8:08:41 PM EDT
[#9]
You haven't read the manual yet and are asking questions?!?!?

Man, RTFM, right now!

What are you thinking?

Bob

Link Posted: 10/4/2003 6:27:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Manual didn't mention anything about it...However I was able to take the trigger assembly out, and I think I fixed it. No more problems with double pumping now, but I'm worried as to how reliable this is.

I wonder how this got past FABARM's quality control.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 1:38:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Here's a link for my pic..  Sorry I couldn't post it.  

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/cjkahlig

When you get here, click on Chad's Stuff, and it will be there.

Link Posted: 10/5/2003 11:25:57 AM EDT
[#12]
VERY nice Recline!!!

I was looking at that ghost ring sight, and it seems as though you need a front flip sight like you have in your pic to make it work...I have nothing more than a mere blade. Any suggestions as to what I could to to improve my poor optics/sight situation?
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 4:09:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Does your FP6 have the threaded holes on top of the receiver?? If it does, you could purchase the Picatinny rail, and put an optical sight on it. A Reflex sight, or Holo-sight would be nice. I lucked-out and found this FP6 on Gunbroker for 399 dollars. I looked until I found one with the long forearm, flip-up front sight, and Pic. rail. I took it crow-calling saturday morning, and got my first kill with it. The 8 round capacity is nice when the crows are coming in heavy.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 6:13:35 AM EDT
[#14]
nope no holes on top of the receiver
just lenghtwise grooves.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 1:49:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Bummer dude. You could have a G'smith drill and tap a couple holes to match the Picatinny rail holes.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 4:55:35 AM EDT
[#16]
I love it!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 1:05:32 PM EDT
[#17]
I believe there's a fellow over at the FALFILES (Rio) that has one of these for sale priced at $300.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 1:17:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Sweet looking gun! Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 9:38:23 PM EDT
[#19]
wow!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top