Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/15/2003 2:03:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/11/2003 9:30:19 PM EDT by Lockedon]
First of all, thanks for looking...

What do you guys think?
I do have a couple questiongs about her.

1) Can she fire slugs?

2) Where can I find Accessories (i.e. shell-tube extention, Benelli-style-pistolgrip-stock, chockes)

Link Posted: 9/15/2003 2:12:26 PM EDT

Does that thing really use a carbon fiber receiver ???

Looks good!
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 5:22:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By cnatra:

Looks good!

Thank you!

I guess it does, according to the H&K website: This Model is finished with the exceptionally durable carbon-fiber finish.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 6:24:34 PM EDT
She's a beauty. Congrats on getting her.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 5:24:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By cnatra:

Looks good!

It's not a CF receiver. It's a finish that looks like CF. It's applied the same way Advantage cammo is.
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 5:30:54 PM EDT
Hello, and congrats on the fine purchase! I too just bought an FP6. Mine has the black finish, Picatinny rail, fold-down front site, etc... I found all the Fabarm accessories at:
http://www.impactguns.com/
They have everything, I bought a +4 extension, and the add on ghostring rear sight. The G-ring appears to be an LPA. They have choketubes, choke wrench, +4 ext, pistol-grip, folding stock, etc... Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 12:01:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Recline:
Hello, and congrats on the fine purchase! I too just bought an FP6. Mine has the black finish, Picatinny rail, fold-down front site, etc... I found all the Fabarm accessories at:
http://www.impactguns.com/
They have everything, I bought a +4 extension, and the add on ghostring rear sight. The G-ring appears to be an LPA. They have choketubes, choke wrench, +4 ext, pistol-grip, folding stock, etc... Hope this helps.

Sweet! Thanks alot! Do you have any pics you could Post or e-mail me? I'd be very interested to see what it would look like with all that stuff.
Link Posted: 9/21/2003 7:47:51 PM EDT
Will do. They were out of the add-on LPA ghostrings, said he should have them shortly. The +4 ext. is on its way. I would like to get a reflex sight, or maybe a holosight for it also. That would really dress it up!
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 8:03:09 PM EDT
Will try and take some pics this weekend. This thing is awesome! The extension and g-ring are great. The LPA sight has green fiber-optic dots, and looks great. This thing is way better than the Benelli Nova tactical that I sold a while back. Mine had a slight scuff when it came out of the case. The long forearm fits a little snug on the left side, it could be easily fixed with a little sanding. Mine also does'nt lock-up at times, I will read my manual, and see what the deal is.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 8:08:41 PM EDT
You haven't read the manual yet and are asking questions?!?!?

Man, RTFM, right now!

What are you thinking?

Bob

Link Posted: 10/4/2003 6:27:14 AM EDT
Manual didn't mention anything about it...However I was able to take the trigger assembly out, and I think I fixed it. No more problems with double pumping now, but I'm worried as to how reliable this is.

I wonder how this got past FABARM's quality control.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 1:38:46 PM EDT
Here's a link for my pic.. Sorry I couldn't post it.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/cjkahlig

When you get here, click on Chad's Stuff, and it will be there.

Link Posted: 10/5/2003 11:25:57 AM EDT
VERY nice Recline!!!

I was looking at that ghost ring sight, and it seems as though you need a front flip sight like you have in your pic to make it work...I have nothing more than a mere blade. Any suggestions as to what I could to to improve my poor optics/sight situation?
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 4:09:44 PM EDT
Does your FP6 have the threaded holes on top of the receiver?? If it does, you could purchase the Picatinny rail, and put an optical sight on it. A Reflex sight, or Holo-sight would be nice. I lucked-out and found this FP6 on Gunbroker for 399 dollars. I looked until I found one with the long forearm, flip-up front sight, and Pic. rail. I took it crow-calling saturday morning, and got my first kill with it. The 8 round capacity is nice when the crows are coming in heavy.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 6:13:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/6/2003 6:14:05 AM EDT by Lockedon]
nope no holes on top of the receiver
just lenghtwise grooves.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 1:49:10 PM EDT
Bummer dude. You could have a G'smith drill and tap a couple holes to match the Picatinny rail holes.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 4:55:35 AM EDT
I love it!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 1:05:32 PM EDT
I believe there's a fellow over at the FALFILES (Rio) that has one of these for sale priced at $300.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 1:17:39 PM EDT
Sweet looking gun! Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 9:38:23 PM EDT
wow!
Top Top