Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2003 6:48:04 AM EDT
Anyone have any clue of the approximate value of an HK93, say Excellent condition (maybe 1000 rounds through it, probably several hundred less), with:

PSG-1 trigger group
Wide forearm
Original Bipod
7 original HK 25 round mags
4 mag clamps (POF)
Original scope mount
Original A2 and A3 stocks
Tac-latch installed, have the original mag catch parts saved as well...

Any ideas? I did a rough calculation based on what the parts would cost today (almost $500 each for the scope mount and A3 stock, $75 for the bipod, a pile of money for the PSG-1 trigger group..) and I came out to near $3500, but I wanted to get someone else's expert opinion.

Yes, I'm considering selling it/trading it, but it'd be nice to have a roundabout value for it I can ballpark things with

Thanks..
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 7:31:44 AM EDT
[#1]
If you want to get rid of a couple 25rd mag before you sell the whole lot let me know!!! Also go to gunbroker and do a search on HK and see what they are going for, that being said most of the people on that site are 500-1000 dollars overpriced, and have been trying to sell their 33/93 for months.
Hope this helps.
Wamag
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 3:29:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, it's up for sale, on the EE, if anyone's interested...looking to trade for a new-ish AUG, but...

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=93&t=180088

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top