Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2003 8:32:01 PM EDT
Are these as rare as hen's teeth or what?  Does anybody know a friend of a friend or something?  I've only found one on Gunbroker.com for a hundrend dollars, is this the going rate?
Thanks for your time
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:24:06 PM EDT
[#1]
HK93 25-Rd Mags are the hardest magazines to find. HK91 steel & aluminum mags are plentiful and cheap while HK94 mags are available but will cost you a bit. There have been 40-Rd aluminum HK93 mags being advertised recently but I haven't seen any ad for the 25-Rd steel version. Likewise, even at big gun shows, they are conspicuously absent. I'm just lucky that I have the few HK93 mags that I bought with the gun years ago. And these were the funky camo-colored mags.

Link Posted: 9/6/2003 3:45:26 AM EDT
[#2]
If you find some let me know.  I have been looking for some for months, besides the $100 ones on the auction sites.
Doug
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 3:27:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I own numerous HK arms including G3 etc, why would you want 25 round mags? They also have 30 rounders out that is mil-spec, some aluminum and some steel for a better price than 100 dollars. I have had a few 30 round mags and prefer the 20 more since the size is better to use and does not get in the way as much.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 5:20:00 PM EDT
[#4]
HK 93 usually come in Steel 25 or Alloy 40.  A few years ago HK started making 30rd but they are "postban" and very hard to find in the US.  As for 20rd I didn't know they existed, never heard of a 20 before for a HK 33/93.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top