Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2003 1:20:27 AM EDT
Is there anyone who makes a PSG-1 clone?  I shot one over in Germany with a Polizei friend of mine, and I want one bad!!!!!!  Too bad they're banned from import.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:11:32 PM EDT
[#1]
The clone will run you in the ballpark of $6000 and take about 2 years to get built.

Trust me, I am a die-hard HK fan, but even I wouldn't dare take that adventure. If you check around, you can find a built clone for around $5500.

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 11:36:03 PM EDT
[#2]
How much are the real ones going for now, $10K or so?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 2:22:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Well there's one that I know of that the guy is asking 11000.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 3:36:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Local gun shop has a real one that was used (heavily!) by one PD or another.  No tripod, no mags, no scope, and the case is beat to shit.  $12,000.  Ridiculous.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 10:48:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Screw the PSG1.  Just get a Stoner SR-25.  It shoots just as well, and costs a third of what the HK does.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top